Get lag where I cannot click items, portals, or fight enemies, but they can still attack me

As the title says, things will be going fine. I am doing the Roland’s Sweep build on my Crusader and things generally go fine. However, there are moments that I cannot click anything. And by anything, I mean at all. I cannot click to fight and my crusader just stands there losing health. I try to use my steed to get out but my steed will run in place for a moment before moving me out of the way and even then, I still cannot attack or pick up items. It last generally between 5 and 10 seconds at a time.

I have also had it happen when there are no enemies and I cannot pick up items or even click a portal to go to the next level.

I ran a winmtr test and am not receiving any packet loss, even though there was one entry that stated no response from host.

I have tried this on two different networks and am experiencing the same issue on both of them.

Attached is my pastebin from d3debug file

https://pastebin.com/embed_js/sx6gZVk8

Hey there Shiny,

That does sound like a connection issue is going on if the game is not freezing but button presses aren’t registering for seconds at a time. Since a different network was tried, this may be due to some form of Quality of Service software. If you have a program like HP Omen or ASUS ROG Gamefirst, try disabling the network booster or just uninstall the program entirely to see if that helps.

If you don’t have either, can we get that Winmtr to see if anything looks odd in it? Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

MTR Here

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

Try removing the stone gauntlets in the cube.

1 Like

This started for me right about when I started wearing stone gauntlets. I almost lost my HC crusader about 5 times. Same thing you described. It stopped when I removed them.