General tips - answers most questions (suggestion)

hahah funny stuff!

another tip - in the week of a new season starting, save your weekly quest and do not complete it until you created a seasonal character. You can claim the prize on hardcore or softcore.

DO you not have PHOMES!?

1 Like

Booooooo!!!

Wait, was that before or after the phones line???

PHOMEEEEE

On a side note, I will be starting necro next season. Best to start as Meta in group comp. Fu ck rats.

The good news is, necros are the fastest class to 70. It’s very doable to go from 1->70 solo in under an hour. The bad news is, you’ll be spending the next hour unable to join a public game because no one else is level 70.

Dont know what class im gonna start next Season. Meta sux for lvling gems from 0-110. Probably gonna go Barb so i can have a spot in Rats and Meta early on.

Meta won’t be that bad. I mean doing 110 on day 2 to lvl gems. Most people won’t have rat gear for a week or so. Crimson/squirts is going to make the meta builds much stronger before they get LoN setup.

If you get lucky you do it under an hour. My group was first to hit lvl 70 this season at around 1 hr 5 mins. Solo play makes this game pretty unbearable.

Lol yah meta isnt bad i was joking since nowadays speeds are considered anything 12 minutes or less. I hate dong 4 man 129s for leveling gems from 0.

I was able to throw together a Singluarlity build quick this Season and by day 3 was doing what i call “off rats” GR95s in 3 minutes. By off rats i mean we were always missing a 4th and had some1 fill in. If ur short 1 man found out an impale, vrys can work too.

Might go wizard too… Been soloing off and on all year with a LoN32 wizard on my non Season and been consistenly hitting 800T-1700T+ meteors (screen shotted a 1700T and i was not on my occy ring), consistently getting 60-100+ archon stacks. Granted i have 3k paragons on non Season… but those hits are with no CoE, ruubies in gear, and about 900 paragons in Vitality and sometimes no DPS gems. I can imagine how strong it will be with CoE, group buffs, DPS gems, having enemies grouped up from the zdps,and setup more DPS orientated.

Gonna test it with group play when Season ends and see how i do with CoE cycles. If i can consitently pull it off ill go S18 with a wiz… Skill rotation timing wont be any different, but qith CoE i wont be able to drop meteors at my own pace anymore

Speaking of Captain Crimsons i cant wait to try it out on my Gen Monk… Wont do too much in the damage reduction department, but the damage u can get from stacking cdr might outweigh the insane amount of paragons u gotta dump in Vitality.

Between Beacon of Ytar, the set bonus, diamond in helm, and paragons that right there is a good start. Though ill have to throw a couple rolls in my gear as well… Wont have to sacrifice too much AD either

I wouldn’t level gems from 0 for that. Only for pushing gems high early on. I will make a monk for speed 60-90’s (as season progresses) for solo, but will also do rats.

Crimsons is going to benefit both DMO and Pest. That is the reason for my logic on it. Of course, RNG, make dictate an early LoN build. I have pretty good luck :wink:

1 Like

Well Duo Gen Monk is my favorite build so thats why i like running it for solo GRs and Caps set is looking. I can get about 70% CDR and 28% rcr. That little bit of damage reduction and steady damage buff will be nice for it. Plus ill be able to almost spam Breath of Heaven and the spirit generation from BoH does most of our damage. Duo Gen is not really a great Seasonal build for pushing LB since u wont have the realistic paragons in a Season to run it. 3k and fully augmented is best starting point and i generally get around 2k a Season. Non Season LBs is full of Gen Monks cuz at high paragons it gets better. Most melee builds that are close ranged u generally add some paragons in vitality as u climb higher in GRs. Gen Monk is backwards… u add less the more paragons and higher u climb.

For speeds i do WoL and for 4 man pushes i run zmonk. I also run rats too as znec or mage too. Generally depending on which group i can find i run 3 minute 109-114s. Only problem is actually finding a full group consistently.

Most people on console run meta and level up a gem from 0… Generally if i get invites ill turn them down if were running anything that will take longer than 5 minutes. I rather solo and get my gem to a 100 if i cant get a rat run going or any kind of speed… Ive done done 3-5 minute GR100s+ running with Vrys, Impale, DMO wiz (we switched some gear and skills around it and did 3 minute 109s and have the screenshot), Crusaders, and WDs that worked great. With the Season 16 buffs and buffs to legendary items, u can pretty much make anything work for GR100+ speeds for 4 mans. But most people just run barb, monk, necro, wiz and only have it geared for meta and no speeds.

1 Like

Only in rats would I lvl from 0 on gems. And yeah I was doing 114’s at week 3 with a good group. Fastest was 1:38 (festering of course). Anyone running meta and lvl gems from 0 are morons. Its the same for when people run meta and only run the specific skills without any theory crafting to make the run the run go quicker (ie supports using IMS buffs).

I tell people to always make a monk for T16 rifts/solo GR speeds and now with squirts, I can take my version of Sage/Sun into T16 to farm loads of DB’s. I like doing 60’s early on in a season (first week) 4 in a row and gamble on alts for gear. It works amazingly and is uber efficient. This was how I got my Vyr’s gear out really quick. Vyr’s is a great way for lvling and can still see people next season early on (100-119’s) using it over Twister.

WD are amazing. Jade being my fav set.

You are right about most people only gear for meta, and I’m like why? I don’t know if it laziness or they don’t want to overthink it. I usually wouldn’t since most seasons are speed, but this season it just makes sense because of Hgift and crimson buff (patch notes might change).

The filter on here is sensitive AF. Can’t even type sh1t.

1 Like

Yah a lot of console players like to copy and paste ppl on the LB, without thinking about what theyre doing.

I remember 2 Seasons ago noboby wanted me running Mantra of Healing/Time of Need and everyone kept going on how great the Mantra of Salvation/Agility was. Then last Season everyone wanted me to run Healing/Time of Need since the rank 1 was using it lol.

Also zMonks can drop Blind Faith for Leorics if ur using Blinding Flash. U can also punch against the RG which is nice. Though globes do drop a little less, ur DPS will have max or close to max uptime of DD. U wouldnt believe how many people laughed or said i wouldbt be able to blind enemies lol. But i proved them wrong lol…

1 Like

bumping this up as well.
whoop see if this bumps me up to the top :stuck_out_tongue: