General Question for Part 2

… This is supposed to be a “Season” test not a non season been playing for 6 years paragon stacked…

I’m assuming those 8-10K paragons your looking at are Non-Season? You do know that Phase 2 only applies to Seasons right? I doubt theres 8-10K paragons in PTR Seasons already, that would be insane.

I dont see how you have an advantage in the ptr??

Ok guys, i just made this post to know if i should wait for phase 2 or not. Since i want to experience and simulate part 2 as a fresh season as realistic as possible with a clean start.
So if part 1 doesnt get reseted (as it is now confirmed) i wait until its out. otherwise i would have started 3 days ago.

I didnt make the post because of crying for progression, i mean its ptr right? nothing will be saved anyways.

For the “advantage” thing… i think its even better that we have different paragon levels since this points out how strong each build is with each level of paragon.

-“This is supposed to be a “Season” test…”
i dont know how high players paragon on ptr season are rn. but i guess just for testing purpose its ok to have between 1-3k paragon for a realistic leaderboards showcase.

sry for my bad english, as you can see its not my mother tongue. But i guess you guys are smart enough to get what i mean.