General Question for Part 2

Do we keep the progress we made in Part1? Or will Part 2 be a clean new start?

1 Like

Wanted to confirm that you will continue with the progression that you have regarding paragons/character/items/gems/etc.

The only thing that may be reset is the leaderboards, I’ll keep the community posted on this as we get closer!

13 Likes

thanks for answering so fast, FilthieRich. :slight_smile:
Ok, so i will wait for part 2 to be online to start freshly.

Thank you for confirming this, was a big concern for me. Really excited about what sort of customization we could do with builds with that 4th cube slot.

The sky is falling, but you’re worried about carrying paragon over on the PTR? :stuck_out_tongue:

Specifically I was worried that if I started a seasonal character in PTR, the Phase 2 would reset my progression having to start a new seasonal character on Oct 8th. Glad that there’s only a chance that the LB would reset.

Uh…yeah! Have you seen 2020? I’m staying in my fictional world and plan to make it better :wink:

3 Likes

Enter here comes the nerf hammer!!! :slight_smile:

As am I.

I’m playing a Typhon’s Veil Wizard with Frost Hydra / Slow Time and Etched Sigil with Ranslors Folly. It’s working well for me so far.

With the upcoming changes to Kanai’s Cube, I’m of two minds whether or not I want to use the fourth slot for defense (Aquila Cuirass) or offense (Frostburn or Tasker and Theo).

However my build works out, I’m hoping that the Fourth Kanai’s Cube slot remains a part of Diablo III past Season 22…

Oh, I hope they are.
I only managed to get a Rank 2 clearance screenshot in Phase 1. :wink:

Hey Rich, any new changes outside of the seasonal buff happening in phase 2?

1 Like

It would be nice to know if there’s going to be any balance changes, what they are and to see whether you have actually listened to the community feedback or done the exact opposite as usual.

Little communication won’t hurt you.

2 Likes

Will you adjust some of the patch items values and allow us to test them during the second week?

2 Likes

Will you allow Mac users to test at all?

Holy Moly, Mac users still cant test in PTR??? Wow…

Then again Monk’s TR Flurry rune still has a bug where it would randomly lose flurry stacks when rapidly moving and they havent fixed that yet and its been a loooong time…

Hopefully they give you guys a chance to test soon!

Maybe the feedback they get from the PC users that can play is enough but I imagine we are quite a few that would like to chime in…

1 Like

Well, you have chimed in and keep doing it.
People forget that every person who purchased and plays this game is entitled to put their views across, whether PC, Mac or consoles where they are the same. I’m objective mostly (and a PC player).

The PTR has a 300% XP buff active. All you’d need to do is ask nicely in General Chat for a power level and there’ll be plenty of people willing to help (I’ve probably boosted 50+ people in the first week) by running you through a T6 nephalem rift. You’ll be 70 in around 3 minutes. You should also get enough bloodshards from the guardian loot to go to the PTR vendor and buy a cache of set armour and weapons. I’d estimate you could have a working build within 10 minutes of creating your hero.

4 Likes

Kind of unfair how the people with 8-10k paragon have so much advantage. Even though its a ptr still seems BS. I thought P2 would reset

Yes its totally unfair that people that have spent time to grind the paragons benefit from these paragons!

1 Like