Gelmindor's Marrow Guards Effect Change Request

Instead of just damage boosting the Bone Spear could you make it out to be all Secondary skills?

Reason 1: It took 3-4 years just to get a single class bracer for Necromancer. Realistically we are not getting a new bracer. Ever. Make it realistic and hoping they just slightly change the wordings of the existing item effect.

Reason 2: If it is at least Secondary skills, it allows it to be used in almost all the builds for Necromancer allowing flexibility.

Thank you for reading.

1 Like

That would be cool, but wouldn’t it be a problem with mages?

2 Likes

Can you elaborate on those problems?

I don’t think that “problem” is the right word. I think it would be extremely OP to make them affect all secondary skills, since there are already a lot of multipliers to Mages, and adding another significant multiplier would make Mage the one and only build to use.

2 Likes

Yeah what Khord said after you. I am not 100% sure on the numbers etc but wouldn’t a 300-400% multiplier on those mages make it too strong?

2 Likes

I am not the person that can answer that. I do not know how the damage calculation works in this game let alone balance of OP skills. But what I know is that other class have most of their secondary skill based bracers and that it would be nice to see something like this being tested in the future PTR.

Nope.
Secondary Skills are already too much boosted.
Bone Spear, Mages and Nova are already top notch.

1 Like

Since this is a Marrow Guard thread I feel this is the best opportunity to say that yesterday I got a primal. Other than having to end up with armour instead of vitality its got the perfect affixes and that isn’t the worst one so that was a damn lucky drop.

2 Likes

In an ideal world I would love to have developers work on unique effects of each bracers, somehow making each skills change but still be fun to use. However, Diablo 3 is on last legs with minimum manpower. And because of that I just hope they try to test this Gelmindor’s bracer effect to be for all the secondary skills in the upcoming PTR Season 23 Patch.

That’s not the worst thing in the world. Armor is very valuable and it scales with your “stand alone” passive. The 650 vit that you will be missing, you can easily get by putting 130 points of paragons into vitality.

1 Like

O yeah great point thanks for reminding me. I somehow keep forgetting how relatively easily you can replace one Vitality roll.

1 Like