Game was terminated

I got an error/crash that said “Game was terminated”
I’m playing HC. That’s not cool.
Any reason as to why this keeps happening? Not a fan of losing my HC toon to something not on my end.

1 Like

You need to get used to the idea. You WILL die from a DC that is not on your end or Blizzards.

It’s not a typical DC. Every one in every community chat is having this issue. I shouldn’t have to get use to something that is clearly on Blizzards end. The game has been like this on and off since launch of vanilla. Not something I have power to fix.

Exactly. I have lost several heroes to the same thing. You need to get accustomed to the idea of dying from things that are either bugs, DCs, or other things out of your control.

That is the deal you made you you clicked “I Agree” to accept deaths from any cause, and never be resurrected.

Given a long enough timeline, ALL HC heroes will die from bugs, or DCs.

I am not saying it was not on Blizzard’s end, or that it was not a bug, you you need to be ok with Dying from things like that before you start playing HC.

I’m well aware that you aren’t going to change your mind. Have fun with that Vita.

Blizzard. Please look into this. I’m sure plenty of HC toons just died to something they had zero control over.

Happened to me as well on the 98% GR… logged out… put me back at beginning of season entrance screen. When I logged back in character setback about 12-16 hours. Then forced out several more times. Hoping this is leading to a fix. Lost several decent items due to this if it doesnt get fully flushed out.

I have seen it happen several times when the server crashed, and several hundred HC heroes died all at once.

When the server came back up, the communities were flooded with complaints of dead heroes from DC.

It will happen again. Servers crash. Internet and power will go out. You will die from it. Again, I am not disputing any of that, but you should get used to the idea of dying from these things before it happens, because it WILL happen.

My point stands.
Again. You have fun with that Vita.

1 Like

So I have heard. At the time I posted here that was not on the launcher :slight_smile:

I’m not seeing the attack message on the launcher either, and I can’t log in (error 3003).

I went and checked. I am not getting that message either. Not that it means any thing. It’s just a launcher message.

No problem. As soon as I posted I went in and it had already been cleared up.

I just finished a 2 hour game session with no issues.