Game Servers are not available - Americas Region

It’s now 9:25 in PDT and the server downtime was to end at 8:00 PDT. However, the app states that the game servers are not available. There is no prior notification that maintenance is still ongoing?

1 Like

You are not alone.
I and 9 others are unable to log back in to the game sometimes we get in but then soon as we select char instant log out.

Clicking on cancel a few times got me in, when on character selection screen.

All my preferences had been reset though & error code still pops up ingame but clicking ok gets rid of it without dc

I got in once after restarting the app. Then I got the message again and was booted out to the login screen. After logging back in the error occurred again.

Having the same issue here.

I am also getting this error about 1 or so minutes after entering the game. Error code 34200 pops up and I have to force close the game.

Come on Blizzard. It’s now been nearly 4 hours since maintenance ended and this issue is still happening. Why haven’t there been any acknowledgement about this issue and an ETA on a fix.
Or is this everyone’s internet connection like you blame for every other problem on this support page?

ya when i log in i get some error msg then cant hi8t start on any game types