Game hacked and manipulated

Someone has been manipulatinh my game play. All my drops are being picked up by someone when im not even in a party. In game currency is being taken from my account and gear is being changed while im wayching it happen. Can a GM please inspect my character and reciew the drop history and tell me where all the drops are going? Look at the legendary items and gems for instance… thanks… Someone has been manipulatinh my game play. All my drops are being picked up by someone when im not even in a party. In game currency is being taken from my account and gear is being changed while im wayching it happen. Can a GM please inspect my character and reciew the drop history and tell me where all the drops are going? Look at the legendary items and gems for instance… thanks…Someone has been manipulatinh my game play. All my drops are being picked up by someone when im not even in a party. In game currency is being taken from my account and gear is being changed while im wayching it happen. Can a GM please inspect my character and reciew the drop history and tell me where all the drops are going? Look at the legendary items and gems for instance… thanks…

Hello,

If you believe your account has been compromised you will need to place a ticket to have it investigated. When accounts are compromised the owner is not able to log into the game the same time as the person that has taken over the account. Only one person can log into a game at a time so seeing things being taken in real time is not something that can happen. I am going to go ahead and lock this post up, please follow the link in order to file a ticket to have the account looked at.