Game Gold Uses in D2:R

20K was just an off the hat number… Just something to deter John or Jane Doe from posting a cracked sash for Zod.

1 Like

I don’t think that sort of thing would happen often, and the odd time it did you could have a “hide all posts from this player” button, I don’t think it would be an issue.

I spend a few hundred million gambling every ladder lol. Don’t you dare take 20k from me for nothin I’m greedy like Smaug!

1 Like

20K was one or two piles when I was in Hell GF/MF’ing Pindle. But it is far too much if I’m posting a Sigon’s piece as the people who post/buy it will be hard pressed to put that ‘posting fee’ up.

I do like the idea of using the trading post as a gold sink. Perhaps if it scaled but that’s a lot of programing to assign a scaling to the item…

1 Like

People who had too much gold, didn’t even use that gold. I bet they never even went to gamble and get some of those goodies. Who even has gold after they spend it all to gamble?

2 Likes

I usually like to get to the full gold cap on my character especially when it hits 90+, and then gamble it all at once. I remember I used to just gamble for all rings/amulets. Once my gold got down to nothing I would then browse through to see what I got(no looking until I gambled all the gold)! :smiley:

1 Like