Game freezing while playing

I have not encountered this on the normal server, randomly the game seems to be freezing I can run around, but everything in game is frozen… last network ping was 45ms…

1 Like

This is why we have stickied threads…

1 Like

Having the same issue. While doing a rift, everything will freeze except my character. Ping and latency are fine. The only fix is to exit the game and re-login.

1 Like

Multiple game/server freezes while trying to level a seasonal barb. btw why do we have to level in ptr anyway? I have never seen this much trouble in ptr before.

I have had 3 times now freeze just when I’m going to finish a act bounty. Come Blizzard this is getting old really fast. I get to where I have 4 done work on the 5th one it crashes or freezes.

You’re not a popular streamer. why should you get special treatment?

1 Like

I have had it freeze just before finishing a bounty 3-5 times now

Keep getting game freeze about a quarter the way through a Nephalem Rift running solo barb on T1. Have to wait for game to respond after 3-5 mins time it disconnects me from server!

The game froze while I was adding the furnace to the cube. It did not show the furnace being added but showed 2 different weapons going in, then it locked up.

You know that the new kids do not read anything.

1 Like

I encountered this in the rift Horazon’s Conundrum Level’s 1 and 2, but not level 3. First and only time encountering it, so far.

First the game lagged and then froze, for about three seconds before coming back. Character could move, but not attack. He also could not destroy barrels and crates. Effect lasted for only a few seconds and then went back to normal. Longest freeze was 10 seconds.