Game freezes immediately upon loading

Loaded my character as I would normally and the game immediately freezes after the loading screen resolves. Background music still plays but nothing is moving nor clickable.

Hey, HewasLEGEND!

Please collect a DXDIAG and post it here using the Preformatted Text button in the posting options. Just make sure the full DXDIAG contents are between the Preformatted Text tags.

Same issue here. I think this is an issue with the game, no other games of mine crash.

Hey, try this, it worked for me… Start Diablo 3. At the title screen, before you begin the game, go into your display options and switch to windowed mode. The game may start up normally if your problem is what I was experiencing. Once I did this, I could start the game normally without repeating these actions. Hope that helps.

Make sure you have the latest video card drivers. Mine does the same thing if the drivers are out of date, especially if I exit a game from a map. If I exit from town it doesn’t do it as much. If drivers are up to date, it doesn’t do it at all.

I have the error too.
If you open diablo 3 the first time, after battlenet is opened, its happens.
If you restart the game without closing battlenet down, it not happens anymore.
Bit if you close down both diablo 3 and battlenet, it will happens again.

Its something to do with server readings the first time, right after character loading.