Game D/C every 10 - 15 minutes

Guys please put a few more servers on with telephony connected!

Thanks much.

Also as one gets close to 70 here’s some good advice.

Every time you open up a vendor bag,

put it in your chest and leave game as soon as possible.

Twice I’ve lost the content’s of bags to D/C.

Ahh well hot damn you figured it out, thank you. The drops and restarts are definitely bag related.

I remember it was a problem when you opened like 20 at a time, but jez one??

1 Like

Yeah, they posted a stickied thread saying so over four hours ago…

3 Likes

Nice guess I skimmed that assuming it only had to do with character copy, thank you.

2 Likes

Same here, I’m lvling a DH Rebirth and cant go 5 minutes without getting DCd.

The issue isnt bags, thats just for players at 70.

The issue is server stability at all lvls.

2 Likes

The game has froze or D/C on me so far about 15 times. Plus now I can’t get back into the game.

2 Likes

Well yes I got frozen and restarted 4 times during leveling so I know it’s not just the bag, but if you definitely want to get it to crash you go get a bag or two, works every time lol.

1 Like

i was able to play for awhile until i opened an echo thing from the cube, i went in there and got to 31(something) and the game was massive laggin and it popped up you are diconnected

1 Like

Finally got back in game and latency is RED @ 1215 msec.

Will wait a while to see it go down to 50 msec to start playing again.

Major latency, disconnects, long Q time, cannot log back in. :sob: :crying_cat_face: :cry:

• I literally cannot even play the PTR.
2 Likes

I hope getting more servers with more ram and telephony will happen.

I have a feeling it might be more like Natalie Wood (us clients) dog paddling in the ocean 20 feet from the boat begging for someone to help.
And all Robert Wagner (Battlenet) is doing is laughing as he pours Chris Walken another whiskey.

This was Nov 28, 1981 when Natalie Wood drowned off Santa Catalina Island, CA.

In other words it’s “working as intended”…

PTR as usual never cease to disappoint…

Wanted to try PTR out, but nah …l… me…

1 Like

I don’t care what excuse a blue post comes up with if they do. Why can’t you expect a higher player base on your PTR. It ain’t like Blizzard is hurting for adding more severs. Make a stable PTR this has been gong on since the dawn of PTR’s. Not enough WoW tokens sold this month?
Upgrade it from Windows95 with 128mb of memory plz. To atleast
**Especially if your Advertising your PTR on the Launcher jesus. **

2 Likes
  • Try to break things! Just tell us when you do so we can make sure that the patch launch is as smooth as possible.

How do I go about doing that when I cannot even create a game? It appears that the PTR is already broken.
You do not need any help from us. Please get your act together before the launch of D4.

4 Likes

I’m done with the PTR.

It’s broken and no body at Blizzard seems to care.

Bye Blizzard.

4 Likes

As usual on weekends… They don’t give a f***…

Wanted to try out PTR after taking a break from D3 RoS for almost 5 months, but as usual everything is broken…

To think that a billion dollar company can’t afford good PTR servers… :man_facepalming:

Can’t even finish a T1 rift in 10-15 minutes while leveling up, cause if I try to move too fast my ping sky rocks to 1k-3k and when I finaly reach the guardian than BAM DC! :man_facepalming:

I’ve seen private servers of old out dated MMOs with better server quality…

This is Thursday night and tomorrow is Friday.

Neither are the weekend.

We are all agreeing this PTR is broken.

2 Likes

It’s friday over 5 AM for me (almost 6 AM)… but yeah PTR is broken, but it doesn’t really surprise me anymore…

1 Like

I’ve had more D/C than I can count, and can’t get back in either. I hope the PTR is extended a couple of days because nobody can do nuthin’.

3 Likes

#NobodyCanDoNuthin’ is trending!

2 Likes