Game D/C every 10 - 15 minutes

I hope getting more servers with more ram and telephony will happen.

I have a feeling it might be more like Natalie Wood (us clients) dog paddling in the ocean 20 feet from the boat begging for someone to help.
And all Robert Wagner (Battlenet) is doing is laughing as he pours Chris Walken another whiskey.

This was Nov 28, 1981 when Natalie Wood drowned off Santa Catalina Island, CA.

In other words it’s “working as intended”…

PTR as usual never cease to disappoint…

Wanted to try PTR out, but nah …l… me…

1 Like

I don’t care what excuse a blue post comes up with if they do. Why can’t you expect a higher player base on your PTR. It ain’t like Blizzard is hurting for adding more severs. Make a stable PTR this has been gong on since the dawn of PTR’s. Not enough WoW tokens sold this month?
Upgrade it from Windows95 with 128mb of memory plz. To atleast
**Especially if your Advertising your PTR on the Launcher jesus. **

2 Likes
  • Try to break things! Just tell us when you do so we can make sure that the patch launch is as smooth as possible.

How do I go about doing that when I cannot even create a game? It appears that the PTR is already broken.
You do not need any help from us. Please get your act together before the launch of D4.

4 Likes

I’m done with the PTR.

It’s broken and no body at Blizzard seems to care.

Bye Blizzard.

4 Likes

As usual on weekends… They don’t give a f***…

Wanted to try out PTR after taking a break from D3 RoS for almost 5 months, but as usual everything is broken…

To think that a billion dollar company can’t afford good PTR servers… :man_facepalming:

Can’t even finish a T1 rift in 10-15 minutes while leveling up, cause if I try to move too fast my ping sky rocks to 1k-3k and when I finaly reach the guardian than BAM DC! :man_facepalming:

I’ve seen private servers of old out dated MMOs with better server quality…

This is Thursday night and tomorrow is Friday.

Neither are the weekend.

We are all agreeing this PTR is broken.

2 Likes

It’s friday over 5 AM for me (almost 6 AM)… but yeah PTR is broken, but it doesn’t really surprise me anymore…

1 Like

I’ve had more D/C than I can count, and can’t get back in either. I hope the PTR is extended a couple of days because nobody can do nuthin’.

3 Likes

#NobodyCanDoNuthin’ is trending!

2 Likes

i was wondering if it is related to being able to slot 12 legendary gems as well

1 Like

I’m getting a Code 30002 error window when trying to make game.

Yeah cant even test anything only code 30002. been like this for 12h now

1 Like

Probably the worst PTR I’ve ever seen at this point, they just keep getting worse. Unplayable.
Don’t bother with clearing cache, relogging, resetting, all doesn’t work.

1 Like

My older D3 friends love to call these type of errors:

The Janitor made a mistake in firing up the PTR servers again.

1 Like

Nope. I’m running a low-level char - no Legendaries involved and having the same problem.

1 Like

Same issue, just woke up figured I’d try. But error creating any game. sigh.

3 Likes

That’s pretty much a given with the Microsoft deal, how about way before then!

1 Like

Why would you do that when they already made a stickied thread advising the issue is with the server?