Game "closes" when hit resume game

game closes when i hit resume game but the blizzard app says its still running?
also read that my razer software needs to be up to date which makes zero sense as it has literally nothing to do with the game. regardless everything is still up to date

You need to ask Razer why their old software crash games (not just D3, but some other Blizzard games).

D3 supports chorma effect (LED lighting).

clearly you didnt read what i said. everything is up to date i dont have their old software

I did read and understand what you said.

Just to add that: the uninstaller of the Razer old software might not delete old files cleanly and might still crash the game. So, even you update the software, the problem might still persist. Have you manually checked those files in the support article?

You may try disabling “Chroma Effect” option in D3. The procedure can be found in the article above.

Provide a DxDiag report if you want others to help you better.

I am having the same problem and I don’t have any Razer devices. Everything worked just fine last Season and before the latest patch. Blizzard is trying to say that I have BSOD and that my sounds card is drawing too much power and stuff like that. I see that as their responce for pretty much everyone that is having the same problem which then they say you need to contact Microsoft and takes the responsibility out of their hands and puts it somewhere else.