Game breaking problems

This game is practically pointless without Reaper of Souls. I can go through a whole act or more on torment 6(the highest your able to go without expansion)and no legendary item. I don’t understand why blizzard made it so you can’t get dragons breath(you need it to upgrade the jeweler/blacksmith like you used to)or that you can’t go to a higher torment level. I have been playing Diablo 3 for a very long time before they had torment levels. I remember when i could play up to torment level 10 and I did. Although, ever since RoS came out the base game has pretty much been sabotaged…it takes me so long to get legendaries as i can’t get to any decent level of torment. I watch streamers who are playing RoS and they are finding hundreds of legendaries within like an hour or 2 and scrapping almost every one of them because they find too many and they don’t need any of them. Why is it that they can find legendary items so easy but I can barely find any? That’s not even mentioning that there is like no one at all on the base game, it is practically dead. The legendary spawn locations(bosses, elites, areas) have been completely nerfed(by a rediculous amount), the auction house got taken away so now i can’t find better items. Whenever I find legendaries I keep getting the same old items and set items. I don’t get why I play this game cause I can’t really progress. I’m also just locked in the same old campaign that never changes and any time i wanna change the act i have to leave the game so i can go there. This game was meant for way more, adventure mode should have been in the game from the beginning(leaving the game over and over and over again just to change the act is just a bad system to begin with). Blizzard could you at least allow me to at least go to torment 7 or 8(like i said i was going to torment lvl 10 or higher before) or maybe take away some of those nerfs to elite/area drop rates? It wouldn’t even be that much of an upgrade but it would still help or making adventure mode available to the base game cause there’s really no reason not to. This game basically defines pay to win and not in a good way at all, the auction house would be a better pay to win system than this(yeah, I know it had problems so i understand why it was taken down and i kind of almost approve but, now i have no way of getting items). I’m not able to do what I used to when i played the game at an earlier date because of the game getting so many nerfs. This is probably why the D3 community died because the base game did. If Blizzard could at least make a couple of simple buffs to the vanilla game then that would just be superb, if not then I’m probably just gonna stop playing and move to something like Path of Exile(its better than paying 40 bucks for an expansion and a really overpriced necro character as I have better things to spend my money on). I payed more than 40 bucks i think when i first got this game(i believe i payed $60) but just cause I didn’t wait until the expansion came out i don’t get nearly as much as for what I payed for(could’ve gotten the expansion with that amount if i just waited but nope). Thanks for listening to my really long rant and little bit of feedback for Blizzard. I have been a big blizzard fan ever since Warcraft 3 and Diablo 2, I might just reconsider that for upcoming titles if there aren’t some changes though.

1 Like

The game is not pay to win, rather it’s a one time purchase for the base game and a one time purchase for the expansion (don’t buy the Necro if you don’t want it).

It sounds like you want some of the features ROS offers but are too stingy to pay the Devs for their work. As for the cost, it’s not $40 anymore, it’s $20. Furthermore, it regularly goes on sale for $9.99. Stop complaining about what the streamers can do and pony up so you do what you want.

4 Likes

@wolf: Have you ever heard of paragraphs ?
They would make your WALL OF TEXT much more readable.

6 Likes

I stopped reading the wall of text atr what should have been a third paragraph.

In short, ROS is inexpensive, and goes on sale frequently. It’s worth the money

5 Likes

Why did you type a single word beyond this?

5 Likes

its on sale for 10 bucks many times and from from what you stated it looks like you spent 60 bucks for 100 or 200 hours.
i would call that pretty good value ,but you wont spend 10 or 20 bucks more for a whole new and better experience?
Go eat out and take in a movie for 60 dollars and get 4 hours of enjoyment instead.

2 Likes

You must not like many games then as pretty much every game out has DLC features that are locked until you buy the DLC.
And as stated, its 10 if you get it on one of the many sales that happen, 20 otherwise. I spent full price on it when it released and I feel like I got my money’s worth for the number of hours I put in.
Put it this way, you could go to the movies and buy a drink and a popcorn for what 3 hours at most, or buy RoS and maybe get more then 3hrs out of it. Your choice.

1 Like

Playing Diablo 3 without RoS is like playing Diablo 2 without LoD :rofl:

… or like driving a car without tires. :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil: