From Brandy (see gameplay)

Not at all.

That’s like same 2 games are the same because they both have fish.

This is about Lilith. Who cares about Diablo?

Saw demo gameplay. Runes were dropping in game.

Because of the name? DIABLO anyone?

2 Likes

Blockquote

[Chipoodle]

Because of the name? DIABLO anyone?

Blockquote

i for one am tired of killing diablo honestly. lilith (if she is the final boss) is a breath of fresh air honestly. honestly i doubt blizzard will reveal all their cards. pretty sure max level spells will look more extravagant. too early to tell anything. but that trailer, hollywood should take notes of how horror should look like.

Diablo had his chance, more than once and failed. I would like to see Mephisto back in action though at some point.

edit: All hail Lilith she will set things right.

the combining of runes is interesting to me. Id like if they create some 3-4 socket legendaries for even more custom triggers than 2 and maybe incorporate crafting of blank slate equipment with sockets to morph into runewords.

This isn’t D2 where weapons could have up to 6 sockets in them due to their size. You won’t have more than 1 socket in weapons or if devs will be generous maybe 2, but that’s it. Chest armour will have max 3 sockets while other items max 1 or 2…

Sources ?

10char…

… wait it’s 20char now ?

Common sense…

Items take max 2 squares in your inventory grid just like in D3… So don’t expect armors or weapons to have 6 sockets on them, not that I wouldn’t like it to happen, but I highly doubt it…

They could make a window pop up for managing sockets etc.

The inventory screen is identical to D3s. I would bet on that.