Fresh Meet and Greet Links

Ah ok sounds good bud.

1 Like

He quit D3 as far as I know. We were clanmates, and I haven’t seen him in months.

For expediency, we might as Rage to go and reserve a spot for Wroboss should he come back.

1 Like

Hey, everybody. Thanks very much for thinking of me, I’m honestly very flattered.

But, I’m going to take a pass, this sort of thing is really not in my wheelhouse. Again, my gratitude, and my apologies.

Basshead, I’m not sure if I get a nomination since I’m not actually going, but if I do, you definitely have my vote.

Rage are you sure fella? Love to hear from ya.

If no then maybe BassH.

Slight off topic but +1 for using a poem by Kavafis (Cavafy). Written over a century ago and still so incredibly relevant

Και τώρα τι θα γενούμε χωρίς βαρβάρους.
Οι άνθρωποι αυτοί ήσαν μια κάποια λύσις.

2 Likes

Wow reading my own interview from so many years ago makes my heart happy! I met so many great friends here. The barb community is great. :slight_smile:

I still miss 1.08 Diablo 3 as it was my favorite iteration of the game. Thanks for putting all of these together, even us long-forgotten barbs are still here watching the new blood carry the barb forums.

I love being a part of this community.

1 Like

Okay folks we’re stagnant…

BassHead 》》》》 GO!

I am not a regular as well but occasionally folliwing. If not for 2.6.7, I would be in seclusion

So how does this work? Do I have a question template somewhere?

1 Like

Open the last example Lucio’s. It shoukd follow the same format.

1 Like

Long time reader - never posted but as Proey said, cut, paste then type in ya own.

We read, interact and then you shout us a beer.

You should be the next then brotato

I was going to ask and I was all set and charged up to 200% posting power.

Then I got nerfheaded to 0%

But I gits these bracers nows.

I’ll nominate you bud after I do mine. Will try to get it all typed out tonight after work.

1 Like

Once the post is ready, please submit it in a separate post like the examples in the OP. Then we can update the links here. you can do as well as this is a wiki now.

And our meme

2 Likes

Yo pls don’t forget to add the previous barb list at the end of your write. Also please add the link to your thread to this OP here as well.

1 Like

Where is Free’s and Prokahn’s?

Updated with Bastich’s thread. Please keep this updated as well.

I don’t have the correct trust level to save the edit with my link apparently, here it is if someone could do so please.

| Fresh Meat N Greet - Foamy7#1116 | Foamy |

1 Like

Done. 20 characters love