Frenzy Barb! Patch Notes!

We’ll probably be very purposefully excluding (or at least flagging as outliers) Seasonal performance runs of this set from our data and observation for this reason. It’s called out twice in the PTR blog that we’re very aware of how this Season’s buff could impact the power of the new sets, and we heavily encourage testers focusing on these sets to try them with non-Seasonal characters.

Oh, don’t worry, I’ll be roaming and reading as much as I can, though if you want to shoot me a compilation from folks’ thoughts during PTR, it does always save me time!

We do want to give this concept a go. That doesn’t mean we’re committed to it going live as-is, but we feel it’s worth trying out in at least the PTR environment. Certainly, not everything that sounds fun plays out in practice, and not everyone’s definition of fun is the same. We’ll be looking at a variety of feedback, including your community’s strong theorycrafting as well as general sentiment about its playability from all kinds of sources.

It’s almost certain we won’t get things right on the first pass. Design is an iterative process. I’m glad we have such a passionate community willing to provide us constructive feedback to help us get there!

Now, don’t mind me, I’ll go back to lurking and reading everything like the all-knowing being I am (lol) without you being aware. :female_detective:

22 Likes