Frankie - Diablo Won't Launch

I’m a Mac user and my Diablo 3 won’t start up at all. It started up the first installation fine and I was playing my game, all good, no freezing or anything. Turned it off for the night and it won’t do anything when I press Play except go to a black screen. I’ve re-installed it three times now and updated my patches; I’ve tried the suggestion above and still nothing!

Is there a contact number for Blizzard at all because I’m pretty aggravated.

There is a Mac Technical Support forum for Mac users.

No. You need to input a ticket. You can select the channel that they call you back (in office hours), or other communication channel means. Click the “Support” at top right of this page, then “Contact Support” on next page, and … so on.

Yeah but every time I go to fill out that box it just says thanks for the feedback, goes onto the third section and nothing’s available???

On this page: Contact Support - Blizzard Support
Click
I would like to categorize the issue > Technical > Crashes > Contact Us > Phone Callback

Looks like Blizzard has become a world economy all on its own. Congratulations. Some impressive developments since last I played Diablo III. But, for now, I just want to fire up the game I bought some time ago and fritter about in it. I can open a very impressive cut scene for Diablo IV, but I can’t seem to get back into DIII. Am I doing something wrong, or have DIII players been consigned to the curb?

[Edited by Moderator]
This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.