Fragment of Destiny and Winter Flurry change suggestion

Fragment of Destiny Increase your main skill attack speed by 50% and increase your 300%. When you release your main skills and hit a hit, you get a layer of ghost buffs. Each buff can increase the damage of Hydra by 50%-60%, up to 5 layers.

Winter Flurry Enemies killed by ice damage will release Frost Nova with 25% probability when they die, and will automatically summon a blizzard every 4 seconds to cause 125-150% damage

Trying to understand this gave me cancer… thanks for that

Be honest, D3 gave you that cancer years ago…:roll_eyes:

at least his idea of winter flurry is at least better than the classic games team’s was.

The bigger issue is be it blizzard or the signature spell change on the 2 legendarys is that the set itself dosent boot the damage for either blizzard or signature spells so casting these jus6 for the hydra buff is litterly just going to tickle monsters

The OP’s idea of Fragment of Destiny is to lower the max number of spectral stacks while buffing each individual stack so you can reach the same threshold but faster (A good idea imo). Although I’m not sure if their asking for 300% damage boost to the signature spells is intentional as that would be quadruple the damage instead of triple.

Fragment of Destiny

Your Signature Spells attack 50% faster and deal 300% more damage. You gain a Spectral buff whenever you land an attack with a Signature Spell. Hydras deal 50-60% increased damage for each Spectral stack. Max 5 stacks.

Winter Flurry on the other hand is a bit harder for me to understand; it’s either:

Enemies killed by Cold damage have a 25% chance to release a Frost Nova, and summon a blizzard every 4 seconds. Blizzard deals 125-150% more damage.

I’m not sure if a Blizzard is automatically called forth only after an enemy is slain by cold damage and a frost nova was successfully procced (or how long the blizzard would last), or if the damage boost pertains to the blizzard or is a global damage boost.

Or

Enemies killed by Cold damage have a 25% chance to release a Frost Nova. Every 4 seconds, call forth a blizzard on an enemy. Enemies in a blizzard take 125-150% more damage.

Either way, Fragment of Destiny’s secondary damage modifier needs to be global.

Also, winter flurry damage modifier should also be global (with maybe a bonus to cold attacks). The blizzard should be autocasted in some form or the Blizzard skill itself should be massively buffed in order to warrant us in using it.

Change like this
Fragment of Destiny Increase the attack speed of your main skills by 50% and cause 3 times the damage. When you use your main skills, the damage is increased by 250-300%
Winter Flurry Frost Nova gets the Bone Chill rune Blizzard releases automatically every second, and damage is increased by 125-150% when the snowstorm exists

uuhm. what kind of item is fragment of destiny? Nevermind…forgot it was a staff xD