Forum Trusted Site

Can you guys add giphy.com to the trusted to sites so we can at least send some memes…

1 Like

Can’t do sorry, +1 post count.

1 Like

Are you a moderator? Are you a dev? Why can’t you/they add it?

In an infinite number of universes this request has been answered in infinite ways.
I am adding to that number.

Nope. Not going to happen. If you wish to post memes you need to earn Trust Level 3. At that point, you can link that site.

6 Likes

And this is what happens when you spill catnip on your laptop…

But we can’t even tell how close we are to getting “trust level 3”, nor do the requirements even appear to be accurate. And what’s the story about the requirements of not having been suspended in any game or forum - is it currently suspended or just If you have been suspended for any reason in any game at any point in time and you are permanently barred?

2 Likes

Where can I find how to earn trust level?

Check the Trust Level section of the forum guide…

Also…
US Forums - Who has Trust Level 3 and when did they get it
US Forums - Who has Trust Level 2 and when did they get it
US Forums - Who has Trust Level 1 and when did they get it

EU Forums - Who has Trust Level 3 and when did they get it
EU Forums - Who has Trust Level 2 and when did they get it
EU Forums - Who has Trust Level 1 and when did they get it

1 Like

As far as I know you can’t have any black marks on your Blizzard record indicating suspensions or ban associated with the Bnet account -that includes both the game and the forums. Not sure if it is specific to each game or not though. As in, if you get banned in WoW can you still get TL3 on the Diablo forum? I don’t have an answer for that.

1 Like

It’s almost like they’re dictating what we can and can not say. Hmmmm I feel like I’ve seen that before.

Anyone and everyone’s house? Where they ask you take it elsewhere if you can’t play by their rules.

Hi @Meteorblade and @MissCheetah:

Do you know if TL3 users’ TL can be revoked/downgraded, if they don’t satistify the conditions any more? especially:

I mean in most days there are not as many posts as the past month. It’s like to be TL3 you need to read almost all posts?

lol I think memes and gifs are the best thing in these forums. A well placed meme can soften a too serious discussion in a nice way

4 Likes

Yes, they can be downgraded if they don’t meet the requirements anymore. The requirements were lowered for D3 because we don’t have as high a post volume as say OW or WoW. We don’t know exactly what those new requirements are though. Not 20k posts though!

Pfft 20k posts…where’s my coffee! I don’t even know what my “stats” are :smiley:

Click on your name then click on view activity then go to summary.

Your stats

Stats

It looks like you need to still visit the forum for 50 days (over a rollng 100 day window) and increase your posts read (again over a 100 day rolling window).

1 Like

I can also attest to that… seen it twice on Europe French language forums.

One player has now re-gained his/her TL3, the other hasn’t.

There is an exception to that rule though - if someone is manually moved to TL3 then that status does not degrade. It means those folks end up watched by whoever sponsored them. Same thing happens to me as an MVP. If I lose it one night and start ranting and swearing, attacking folks, etc…trust me they will notice and I will be in trouble.