Follower token reforging

When you reforge the follower token it never changes its original mod. If it has gain all skills it always has that. cant reforge to get follower can not die. I reforged 10 times , same result every time,

Yes, that is correct. There are three different follower tokens, each with a different skill- immortal / cooldowns/ all-skills. Reforging one won’t change the skill it has, just the rolls. Craft some yellow follower tokens at the blacksmith and use the upgrade rare to legendary function in the cube.

3 Likes

oh ok thought it would change. Thanks

For further clarification:

Reforging a Hand of the Prophet will no more result in a Smoking Thurible than reforging a Fury of the Vanished Peak will yield a Blade of the Tribes. As spacecadet13 stated, they are totally different items. And all that changes is the Properties of the item and/or their Stats.

And it has always been this way. Not just in the PTR.

1 Like

the confusion is that follower tokens are one of the few items exactly the same in appearance but different in name

I agree that Blizzard could have made each of the Legendary Follower Specials look different for easier identification. But, I believe the confusion is from players not paying attention to what they have or what the items do.

I see similar situations all the time in the (Live) Bug Report Forum.

1. Players report that they no longer Regenerate Life, when they have Death’s Bargain equipped or cubed.
  2. Players report they were doing tons of Damage. Now, they’re doing none, because they swapped out a Set piece for a piece from a different Set and are no longer getting their 6-piece Bonus.

And that’s just a couple of examples.

In this case, the player should know: An item with one “name” is not going to reforge into an item of a different “name”. It doesn’t matter what it looks like. It’s a matter of knowing how the game (Kanai’s Cube) works.