Follower surviving without immortality token

You can see the last screenshot reply I posted. My follower is wearing the Huge Stone. I believe I saw it react to HP changes. Regen went higher than what I saw from a 100% HP, standing Enchantress.

This us the actual gear that I’ll be testing for follower survivability, just so have an idea and any suggestions:

https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/232131722

Ah cool, thats good to know. Did borns work?

Sankis works on Followers as far as I know. Sankis is like the name suggests, grants protection against Molten for a Follower big time so you can get some other immunity amulet like Xephirian or at least give them an Etlich.

To add you can’t amp up a legendary gem up to rank 200 as maximum capability of them are capped at rank 150 and your follower don’t have any protection against burst damage such as lightning or ranged. Only resource based legendary power works on them is Krede’s Flame, and it’s because it emanates.

Uh-oh. Follower nerf incoming. Can’t have the follower surviving you.

1 Like

Sankis goes up visually, but does not work. This is in the thread linked above, by dmkt…

What changed? It says Sankis works on the Followers wiki at the New Player Help section before the revamp. You can check the New Player Help section and click on the only stickied thread saying Follower Wiki.

Unless there is no indication on your stat sheet that sankis is active. It is wrong.

My understanding of Sankis is that it applies the unruned version of IP to your character. IP shows on stat sheet.

I run my own test and appears even though visual effect applies it doesn’t show on your sheet toughness. That doesn’t mean item does not work either. You’re free to try for yourself to come to your own conclusion. There’s a wiki out there with tested items and I don’t remember Sankis getting a shadow update with Follower revamp.
So in short, it does work on your own character as well as on your Follower. The buff of Ignore Pain coming from Sankis, can be coded as some other entity separated from the Barbarian’s original Ignore the Pain. It won’t be a miracle item as only two out of three followers can use it and its uptime is unreliable.

1 Like

Interesting, just tested Sankis. It doesn’t show on stat sheet, and appears to have no cooldown.

I don’t think the Devs will do any nerfs on Followers. Anything we do will giving them survivability, but they still won’t be able to without the invincibility relic.