Follower Rings/Amulets

Could someone please give a review of the best rings/amulets for the followers.
I have a handle on the Templar, but I am not sure about the other two. :sunglasses:

There is a follower guide. I think the info is still valid even it was a port from an old sticky post from the old forum.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/d3-ros-followers-wiki/448

TYVM, it appears that many of the links are now dead. :sunglasses:

The choices of items are in the article itself.

I also found this one:

This appears to be the best ring:
https://us.diablo3.com/en/item/oculus-ring-Unique_Ring_017_p4

see Icy Veins site discussion of followers. However, the primary useful ring on followers is Unity once you have the focus, token or relic that makes the follower "immortal (cannot die). Of course, you have to wear or cube Unity as well. When you and the follower have Unity in build, Unity is a 50% damage reduction. Oculus Ring on a follower occasionally creates a circle of focused power where your damage is increased when you are standing in the circle. the amulet Ess of Johan on a follower will occasionally pull monsters into a group.

1 Like

Wyrword is an option when you pair it with Thunderfury. Extra stuns are always nice.

1 Like

For any builds/items that increase damage when enemies are Crowd Controlled (CC’d … i.e., using Bane of the Trapped gem), Overwhelming Desire (given from a bounty cache in Act3) is another solid choice to CC via charm and all enemies will take 35% additional damage.

Best used with Enchantress with CC skills selected, combined with The Sultan of the Blinding Sand 2H-sword for additional Blind CC, and she also provides additional Attack Speed.

Using these items on my Enchantress and it’s not so bad. Used The Sultan of Blinding Sand last season.

So legendary gems DO in fact work on a follower?

Necroed an 11 month old thread… No, legendary gems do not work on followers. Gem of Ease in a weapon, but other than that, no.

2 Likes

Don’t you just love the new kids?

1 Like