Fix the bazooka please

I’m not trying to undermine the run, but with 9600 paragon are clears like this apples to apples comparisons in terms of balance?

Im not sure what means “apples to apples”, my english is poor. If you mean like “his paragon is too big to make conclusions in terms of balance”, i answer: no.

That 145 clear isnt demonstrate real balance cause of unusual way of getting rift progress. Btw, i got that elite sometimes, but never used it that way (wait that long). I should say, thats not about only luck, not every player could use that elite so good as this player.

We have some statistics about solo vyrs gr and highest on worldwide no season servers (except china) is 142. And we have not one 9k+ guy, thats many of them. And paragon raises your damage not so much, like it seems maybe. 9k para guy doesnt have triple damage in compare to 3k guy. Like all in this game, benefit of paragon is deminish with its gain. And toughness rises much more than dmg.

So if somebody try to depreciate somebodys clear, we need just compare that clear to equal strong players result. Gr’s difficulty rises dramatically in compare to paragon profit.

If i havent got u right, sry then

Btw i cant even imagine, what could bazooka do with that eite and right use of it. It could oneshot half of that mob in 145

I cannot say that it is “easy”, but it is definitely not difficult to dominate this elite. Just keep surrounding him until he sumons enough to close the slit. There is no pylon management, no management and strategy for mobs or maps, it is sad and IMO must be removed from the game, there must be a limit for summons.

There was strategy how to use it for max profit. And not each player still was in rift with that big time spent with no progress got.

I am got about 60% progress once with that elite. But with firebird. And cant jump around that long cause was control-depended with parthan bracers works

This season i got that elite three times and only one of them was could to get benefit from it.

Im not sure if that elite should stay or be fixed. Not each build can live with it or let the minions to live enough for get max progress. And it also is possibility for some players compensate paragon difference with fishing. I see different points of view on it. Yes or no, but its a pretty good one to hunt it in rift like a rare primal item hehe

I wouldn’t call it strategy. The only thing you should do is wait for the correct amount, and end. It is far from difficult.

Maybe you didn’t get the right elite, or maybe you killed him too soon, one detail, not the elite that summons, it’s one of your minions.

I think it should be removed or nerff.

If it stays the way it is, the only way to compete will be through this elite.

Aggro mobs, working the map well, managing a conduit well, getting the power at the right time for maximum effectiveness is a pretty thing to see.
Having to find a single elite and expecting it to summon enough is depressing.

Im agree. And I am sure i wasnt do same like China player if got it on that little map. I’d quit after couple of mins. Anyway, that was nice lesson. Never seen before like to do 100% with it on little map in solo