Fix , help blacksmith wasted my plan

Recently I did the old Tristram event and received wirts peg leg after doing a series of quest

Me and a friend got the plan wirts leg. We had 2 copys each one to salvage for star map one to learn.

He had no problem with getting it to appear in his blacksmith however I have restarted my game several times I have done a console hard reset I have tried looking through my plans on a new character and nothing the plan is has been used and it claims I cannot relearn it but when I go to the blacksmith to craft wirts peg leg under maces there is no option my blacksmith is max.

I have tryed the different options show all still no results.

At this point I have concluded that I have learned the plan but it will not register that I have done so so please someone get in contact with me about getting this issue resolved or compensate me for this inconvenience because this is ridiculous I spend countless hours grinding on this game I get something nice and then I get dicked over because of a bug in your game that you refuse to fix.

People have suggested I use console commands but I am not playing on PC I am playing on Xbox so that will not work either give me a solution to fix the problem or give me SOMETHING FROM A PAST EVENT SUCH AS A COSMETIC of some kind.

Wirt’s Leg is a level 1 item. On the weapons tab, move to Maces and scroll to the bottom of the list to find it. Then proceed to say “Doh! That’s stupid!” Then you can salvage your mace to get the map.