Fix for PTR error 395002

:hammer:PTR FIX Delete numbered folders here: C:\Users(Username)\AppData\Local\Account \ Battlenet\ Shoutout to ldevil from twitch chat for finding this <3 Worked for me, but not 100%

i followed this instructions and worked for me!!!

2 Likes

How are we suppose to test so many things and help you with all the issues if you don’t fix this simple error that has more of us out of the ptr today ? Your PTR should embarrass you . the players of your game are suppose to be finding issues so you can fix them before the new season . The test realm is it’s own issue . How are we suppose to look forward to a new season when this is so messed up ?

1 Like

tnx. :+1:
it worked for me (google translate)
C:\Users\ (mi user) \AppData\Local\Battle.net\Account

There is another folder located there too that gives issues, its called Blizzard Entertainment (cache file) and if this doesn’t work, go and find the D3Prefs.txt ( or D3PrefsPTR.txt as Perusoe mentioned below ) file from C:\Users\Documents\Diablo III. It will download a new folder and file when you reenter the game. Its why sometimes when you reload the game you still have issues those files are located outside the game. Windows 10 at its fineness.

D3Prefs.txt has nothing to do with this. That file contains your local settings for the game like key bindings, video settings, etc.

DisableChromaEffects “0”-- If this line is 1 instead of zero, your game in some instances will not load. A known bug with chromaeffects. This is just one of many lines that can cause issues. Its in d3Prefs.txt.
It may not cause 90% of people’s issues, I am just trying to cover all grounds.

1 Like

There are 2 preference files:

1. D3Prefs.txt = Live game
2. D3PrefsPTR.txt = PTR

Deleting “D3PrefsPTR.txt” from said folder is also what solved the issue for me.

Already did pin that to another thread of mine, but forgot to post it here / in a related thread.

Yes your right I totally forgot its about PTR lol.