Fisuras 70 , no me da echas en temporada

Hola buenas , a alguien más le pasa que en esta temporada (26) no les da como completa " destructor de fisuras ( lvl 70 tormento X en 6 min) lo hago en 3min en tormento 16 ( probé desde el tormento 10). Y no me da la travesía completada… Soy de PS4 … ya hace 4 días q intento y nada… Ya q si no me la da como completa no puedo seguir para reclamar la mascota… DI- AB - LO III ETERNAL

Google translate gives us this…

Hello good, it happens to someone else that in this season (26) it does not give them as complete "destroyer of fissures (lvl 70 torment X in 6 min) I do it in 3min in torment 16 (I tried from torment 10). And no It gives me the completed journey… I’m from PS4… I’ve been trying for 4 days and nothing… Because if it doesn’t give me the completed journey I can’t continue to claim the pet… DI- AB - LO III ETERNAL

This is not bugged.

1. The timer starts as soon as you open the portal to the Nephalem Rift, not when you enter it
  2. The timer ends when you talk to the NPC in town to begin the closure of the Nephalem Rift, not when you kill the Guardian
  3. Torment X = Torment 10 (some folks have issues with Roman Numerals)
  4. This is for a Nephalem Rift, i.e. not a Greater Rift

Usual reasons why players fail to get the achievemet…

1. They’re playing at the wrong game difficulty
  2. They’re running a Greater Rift (purple portal) instead of a Nephalem Rift (yellow portal)
  3. They think the timer ends when the Guardian dies.

This has been reported so often and not once has it ever actually been bugged, it’s always been player error.

1 Like