First time rolling Firebird's, problem with teleport

Anyone else run into an issue where you have full stacks, need to get outta the puddle, and you have to mash teleport 5-6 times to get the game to actually move you? I thought it was an issue with the cursor being too close, or the spell being on cooldown despite the set bonus, but no- not on cooldown, cursor is a mile away, icon registers being hit, no teleport. Happens A LOT. I’m leveling gems for augments right now, and probably 1 in 3 teleports is a misfire when I’m channeling, or there’s mobs around. Works fine when I’m not channeling and not in combat. I was unable to recreate the problem in town. I’ve never rolled Firebird’s, and never really used teleport enough to notice this before season 24.

Yes, that happens. There is some weird interaction with Channeling skills. Especially if you perma channel and use the Teleport skill to move around. Sometimes Teleport won’t react. But I also had the reverse effect a few times - when teleporting around (without channeling) and then starting to channel Disintegrate… and guess what, no beam. It’s not on a level where it becomes unbearable but it’s still pretty unfun, to say the least.

Have you tried assigning teleport to a different key to see if it helps? Generally speaking there can be problems triggering a skill depending on the build and maybe your system, hardware etc.

I have teleport on “3”, index finger and I also have my pinky on “force stand still” on the key right left to the “1” key in order not to move unnecessary (and then thumb on “space” to walk if needed).

oh snap. I thought the “no beam” thing was just my mouse dying again…