Firebirds Set new version

Hello,

I am playing the Firebirds Set, its strong but there are some things i don’t understand. For example:

Why doesn’t the Enforcer Gem increase the damage of my mirror images? Aren’t they pets or some kind of follower? Skeleton Mages do more damage with it.

The 6er piece bonus says: non channeling spells will be improved. I use death wish which increases the whole damage. I understand ok … but what does the most damage? I think its because of the mirror images. Is the last rune, which gives 20% more damage not better?

Last question: why is playing with fokus ring set not a good idea? I don’t see anyone playing with that.

Regards

Because of how the Firebird damage works. The Mirror Images themselves aren’t directly dealing damage, they are only a sort of delivery mechanism for the FB combustion stack damage. The combustion stacks * ignite damage is a completely separate damage source, independent of any skill modifiers.

3 Likes

I believe it’s because Deathwish (with constant chanelling) is more damage than Focus Restraint… and you’d lose COE…

Fokus/restraint is good for speeds. Aka birdruns. It is fine at higher paragon aswell for solo speeds.

1 Like

Don’t know what you mean. If you Check maxroll gg top site, you see they use enforcer gem. Those guys can’t be wrong

Enforcer reduces pet damage taken by 90%, so it’s just helping the MI survive.

I still think using Teleport:Fracture and Bane of the Powerful instead did better for me on PTR…