Firebirds + Energy Twister

So I was playing around with Twisted Sword + Etched Sigil and my Firebird’s set. It seemed like it would be great having the energy twisters coming out of disintegrate instantly triggering combustion. Energy twister is not channeled, but I guess it is considered so, because it does not work with combustion. Any other ideas besides Explosive Blast for triggering combustion more easily? Blizzard with firestorm didn’t work either,

1 Like

Hey Bro! I noticed that it does not proc when the twisters were generated by the sigil, you need to cast them(well I do only 1) to proc the combustion. It is kind a nice to have it proc via the sigil

1 Like

never thought to try that. Thanks for the info!

Etched Sigil is top-tier in push build with LOD Twister but the only FB builds I’ve seen really shine so far are the MI/Duplicates SB build and the less-powerful build where players just use Specral Blade directly to proc.

And as usual whatever you find is actually fun to play is the way to go imo.

1 Like

So far, and I am not the best or even near optimal, I like using the Etched Sigil to cast Energy Twister for me. I have the one that increases fire damage taken by 15% so, I spam the heck out of Disintegrate, let the fiery tornadoes hit everything it wants, building stacks (since it is not triggered,) and then hit with the chain reaction. Thusly, everything has died and I laugh.

I’ve only gone to GR75 solo that way, though, which is about 40 more than my last wizard ever did.

As a general rule, proc don’t proc procs. A proc’d Energy Twister from Etched Sigil cannot proc the Firebird 6p proc. You must manually cast the twister in order to proc FB 6p.

1 Like