Firebirds and energy twister gale force?

will this work? or because it doesn’t state turn ET into fire it wont ? edit this is the twisters cast from sigil not manual casted.

It could work, but you’d lose a bunch of damage and reduction from removing the aughilds. I never bothered trying because of that, though I should give it a go. You’d need to use the FB shoulders and the twister bracers, so enemies get sucked in. You could use the bracers for shields, but either way is fine. EDIT: You also lose 15-20% fire damage.

was mostly thinking of speeds so we don’t have to cast 2 skills, just cast disintegrate let sigil melt, however its not been stated if those twisters cast from sigil will proc the 6pc firebirds

It does, but in my experience, it doesn’t help all too much. It might be good if you’re using the sigil, but manual casts and mirror image casts, it doesn’t really do too much.

This is all just to know if sigil casted ETs will work with FB 6pc buff, so can just teleport cast disintegrate and let the twisters kill everything for speed t16 and maybe speed like 100?

You could most likely speed 100 with this yea.

If Wand of Woh proc won’t work, then the Sigil casted ETs should not. The general rule of thumb is proc does not proc again.

1 Like

Twister tick rate doesn’t get effected by APS anymore so it’s inferior to fast casting fire skills like spectral blades.

Remember damage from the skill isn’t what we’re looking for here, it’s all about how fast can you proc the FB dott and Twister does this slowly in comparison to other skills.

I’ve done quite a decent chunk of testing with the builds that FB can possibly use. Unfortunately, the only one that feels any good is the meta. The twisters are close to comparable in damage, but it’s pretty clunky and you’re significantly more squishy. The meta for speeds is honestly kind of bad feeling. Even if I have 45% cost reduction with apoc, I can’t just hold disintegrate and spam my EB (which is a small thing). The biggest issue is fighting mobs that are spread out. Best wiz can do is blackhole. Which is why I was hoping that twister would be worthwhile, but it’s KINDA worth using.