Firebird's 6p needs a better description

Reason I say this is because I did some testing. It seems anything that is hands free is also considered channeling. Tornado, blizzard, etc. It also kind of stunts different builds so we are basically stuck using mirror image. Also arcane orb SOMETIMES procs it.

Hmm… Do you have fire damage in your weapon, by any chance?

No and that wouldn’t affect it. Most skills work, but the ones with the most benefit hardly work or don’t work at all. I didn’t see anything specific to this at all in the patch notes. It’s kind of understandable about the tornados since it likely would end up being super strong, but at least give us that choice considering it’s not a channeling skill, just like the description explains.

Yeah, I know it shouldn’t, however if what you are seeing is a bug, then anything is possible. Just grasping at straws here.

Any fire-producing legendary affixes on you or the follower? Like Scourge, for example.

No. Not sure what it has to do with this. Some skills work, others don’t. If the questions you’re asking somehow mattered, then this would be a different conversation.

I see. So you mean the problem is that some fire skills don’t proc FB bonus, even though they are fire? Not sure if it’s credible, but this has been mentioned:

Both ET and Blizzard you’ve mentioned are damage over time based.
If that’s the case, the wording is indeed poor.

Actually, the tornado does work. I realized it just doesn’t work if you’re using it with the etched sigil, though it’s not very strong from the tornados. Also tried the AO on impact, tested it for that reason, it is random whether it procs no matter where it hits from. On the impact or on the way to impact. Dot’s should work imo, especially considering how slow they damage.