Firebird Wizard Mirror Image

Hi friends, I’m adding my gr solo 133 record and build for the new firebird.

1 Like

You have some nice primals. :beer:

1 Like

Question for you man…

As I was pushing some GR with friends…
I had the distinct impression that my Fireblade alone do more damage than the mirror images!
I guess why not do both? And that might be the trick… but not taking mirror image I can take +50% speed on primary skills and magic weapon or storm armor…
Can you explain to me what I am missing please?

If you use Spectral Blade yourself you can lose the channeling bonus from DeathWish which loses lots of damage. You kinda have ta keep disintegrate going to get the bonus.

When you use Mirror Image and the Duplicates rune there is 4 of them and 4 of them is more than one of you, I think that’s kind of why the images setup is so popular. There’s 4 times the number of spectral blades hitting monsters to make the Firebird set purr along.

I think it’s more of a per-hit thing with firebird like you want to get the most hits per unit of time if the skill works with the set. 4 images can do lots of hits if they’re not off in the corner knitting a sweater.

upgrade: 142 - Diablo III Wizard Firebird Mirror Image GR 142 (Season 23 Patch 2.7.0.) - YouTube

Nice. You changed the build a bit compared to prior?

The line-up is the same, I just changed the gameplay and instead of critical to off hand I turned the arcane power reduction to critical.

Well, items aside, one change I can see is that you replaced Magic Weapon with Frost Nova/Bone Chill for the higher clear. Looks nice. I can’t hope to something like that, yet. I have some nice items but my paragon is way too low to play FB without MW/Deflection.