Firebird Mirror Image Unresolved Issues

To recap, the Firebird Mirror Image issues are:

• Occasionally, when Mirror Image is used, it causes a 10+ sec screen freeze, and keeps happening for a few minutes before resolving itself. The problem usually takes many hours of gameplay before resurfacing, but always comes back, even after trying all mentioned fixes (lowering sound quality, disabling Razer setting, etc.). This issue was marked as “Resolved” in another thread, but it definitely is not.
  • When Mirror Image is cast, they’ll sometimes run off in 4 random directions and get lost, even if I have my back to a wall and there’s only a single mob on the map. It’s not due to them being crowd controlled, either.

Despite hundreds, if not thousands, of reports over the past several weeks, these issues apparently have your team completely baffled. (Either that, or you just don’t care.) When this stuff comes up and goes unresolved for so long, it gives me serious concern about your intellectual capital. If your people need help, there are lots of talented programmers in the community - maybe your team can do a screen share with one of them to get the help they obviously need.

I know your typical response time for game-breaking issues is “years to never,” but any chance you can make an exception and take a serious look at these?

UPDATE

Considering the dozens of threads and multiple weeks of nothing being done about the freezing issue, I take it that this is just never going to be addressed because your staff are either too lazy, or too stupid, to do anything about it. I guess that’s fair considering all the talent Blizzard once had is long gone and you’re just working with the leftovers now. I’ll be so happy when Dreamhaven launches a new game. I have a feeling they’ll do a better job addressing game-breaking issues because they seem like a company who actually cares about their products and customers.

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Wizard Mirror images freezing game for a second