Firebird in 2.7.2 => only manual Flame Blades left for PC

You clearly haven’t been looking at PTR data. It’s still clearing gr145 at 10k paragon. It’s perfectly fine, stop being so dramatic.

From my perspective this is not fine, but lets leave it at that…

Thats non season, for clarification. Remember PTR clears have a habit of going up around 5 tiers once they hit live.

Manual blades aren’t bad but personally it hurts my hands to do it because of how it needs to be done. If they would simply change the proc rate of other skills, it wouldn’t be an issue. At this point, I’m pretty confused as to why the proc rate is dropped to basically an unusable level.

1 Like

at 10k paragon when a monk can clear that non season at 1/2 the paragon I would say is not dramatic but warranted frustration with every time players find a build they enjoy and works it is ruined by the devs. Bone spear firebirds shotgun sader the list is endless as is the amount of times they have done this instead of nerfing working builds buff and fix the broken ones. They cater to power players that are a vocal 3-5% of the player base to much. Most folk dont make a living playing diablo for twitch 24/7 they play 5 hours a week. At that level they cannot hope to achieve any loftier goals they might want to achieve with this game. Lets face it the CASUAL player is the MAJORITY of players stop catering to such a small percentage of your consumer base it makes no logical sense from a a business perspective. You need to address casual players more to encourage more and more players to purchase your product. True hard core players are not going to play diablo anyhow for hardcore POE is far more attractive.

They could offer +1k paragon for some bucks in the shop, purchasable as long as you are below 10k… I’d be a customer :smiley:

2 Likes