Firebird causing massive lag

Are we going to get any kind of acknowledgement on why this is happening or has this already been addressed? I literally cant play with my clan and im only able to play with non wizard players for the season. That I run multiple screens ahead so I don’t go below 10fps. Can run most games at ultra no problem but this season I cant play with wiz so public is almost a no go for me…

Ryzen 9 3900x - RedDevil 5700xt - 32gb ram

A fix can be found here:

There are many things that help. The no sound with the edited fmod.DLL replacement seems to do the trick for everyone but if you don’t want to go that route there are others that work for some.

Personally reducing the sound channels from 128 to 16 AND also not using COE took care of all my lag problems with FB.

The COE fix especially was like night and day: horrible constant lag when using it to no lag whatsoever when not using it. It sucks to lose a 200% multiplier but at least it’s playable for now while just doing GR90 speed runs. Sure hope they figure out the COE problem because it would suck to push without it.

i dont even have a bird made, so essentially i would have to ask every bird user to take off their coe? lol i dont think thats happening. i hate that this has been a thing this season, i just want to be able to join pub games since most of the people i play with have early bed times and i like to join pubs to stave off boredom

We have noticed in higher than 120 lag is very bad with large pulls. The good news is Firebird works best on bosses with small pulls so you can burn off the trash and focus boss damage. Play it like a boss hunter and only stop for the real good groups of trash for your Necro. And turn off area damage on Z builds.