Firebird and proc rates

Hi all, I would like to ask all of you for some help to understand how the interaction goes as the title says.
Now before I continue this isn’t an attempt to create a conspiracy theory. That is why I call out to the rest to hear your experience on what follows.

So here we go, that the proc coefficients of the spells matter is something we have been able to guess is at play. But could the coefficients be at play in the damage calculation aswell?
Could this explain why some spells feels like they cling of in efficiency the higher we go?
So what is your observations have you seen something that make the above make sense?
Thanks in advance for constructive input.

Firebird is bad design, only proc skills where you click in the mouse or keyboard, extra casting skills generate like Wand of Woh extra explosive blasts or Etched Sigil extra twisters no work, that is no sense, for that reason the only skill work in firebird is mirror images and no exist other build to high GR almost Bliizard fixed Fire Bird…

That isn’t what thus post is about, but I can’t agree with you no matter the criticism I have expressed this set rocks! Especially compared to older versions.

What I asked for was if anyone else could provide observations for or against.

@Filthierich could you be kind enough and delete this thread.

But it sounds like it.

We dont even have this Chance on this Set !
:man_facepalming:

PCE means, that you have a 20% Chance on hit to proc AD … or that your have a 15% on Para with LGT to stun them.

But The Set itself, always releas the 2P Dmg as sone as the Target is hit by a non channeling Spell.

This has NOTHING ! to do with a PCE !

The set is definitely different then it was. TBH I never played with the old version. It is certainly good, but it is nearly garbage if you don’t use MI. Them with flame blades is basically the only thing you can do without wasting your time. There’s 5 main skills, hydra no rune, black hole, wave push, EB and meteor that proc 100% of the time. The rest of the fire skills either don’t proc at all or barely at all. I’ve tried it all. The only things worth using as far as fire is concerned WITH mirror images, flame blades EB, and wave push. Without MI, EB and flame blades. It’s extremely limited on it’s usefulness. Basically all fire skills do nothing.

EDIT: This isn’t coming from an elitist POV. Doing 120, you PROBABLY wouldn’t finish it without MI unless you’re using EB and flame blades. Literally any other combination besides MI + FB, EB and WP, you won’t beat a 120. Which is relatively low for this set.

Skill Proc Coefficient rates is very important to any build. more so with firebird set in it current state. the go to on any channelling build is always arcane torrent because of all the channeling skills it has the highest proc rate. while disintergate has i believe one of the lowest proc rates.

Proc Coefficient relates to any On Hit mecanic and as Critical On Hit Chance / Critical On Hit Damage / APoC is so important, so is the disintergate proc rate. this is the main reason why so many peeps have mana issues even though they have good ChC/APoC.

Mirror images/flame blades would appear to have a very high Proc Coefficient. because of this it’s the best choice for ChC/ChD/APoC plus as you have 4 images these are X4. next to no APoC is coming from disintergate, it’s is all coming from images. it’s also why i really like have Life On Hit on my bracers or at least one item, having X4 the LoH comes in clutch.

And it still feels like, there is nothing ^^
Thats why i used Mirinea for my Pushes as 3´ed Gem. I wouldn´t really recommand this for everyone (it´s just a pers. pref ). You dont get any Dmg from it or Mitigation.
But the Healing … Feels like cheating :smiley:
As long as you dont get oneshooted and your MI´s are attaking the Globe shouldn´t really get low.
It´s also a nice Indicator on how many of them are still working.
As long as there is a bright Pillar of Lights, at least two of them are still on it.

Mirror images casts have/are supposed to have a proc coefficient of zero. I believe FB is counting MI casts of Flame Blades as a cast by the player, with would have a proc coefficient of nearly ~1 (thus triggering Firebird’s 6 piece). This is a bug. However, it’s a bug that may never get fixed, because it makes the set work.

Or it’ll be “fixed” next patch! :unamused:

But than you need other (good and well thoughthrough) Options … And they don´t exist right now.

The only Thing left would be EB, but this is only a Revive of the old Boom-Sorc, letting you back with two Spells (besides frome Des) you would have to aktivate manually all the Time.

You are complaining over Builds, that demands, that you have to press one Button every 0.2 Sek … And than you try to force them back :eyes:
So what do you really want ?