Final Service Eating Minions

Final Service will consume the Skeletons and Simulacrums when Proced.
I was able to reproduce the bug three times. The gear that was worn is the New Necromancer Set with Haunted Vision’s in the cube.

2 Likes

I have been having this problem as well!

Can confirm this isn’t working properly and will consume Simulacrums

Can confirm. When dying, the final service proccs and everything is gone.

I Decided to run WITHOUT FINAL SERVICE. It seems that the Simulacrums just enjoy dying. Wether they are getting hit of I am getting hit and they are sharing the damage. When clearing my last rift and downing Prendi every ability he through killed them and forced me to kill myself to get them back.

Final Service doesn’t appear to eat the simulacrums, the problem is that the simulacrums die to stop you dying, but because they’re no longer up you have 0 survivability, so the next hit will proc Final Service, and the one after that will kill you.

I’ve stopped taking this trait, it’s essentially a waste of time, as when your sims die (because you died), you should be able to just pop them again and survive. In the case that Final Service procs, it’s usually because you don’t have enough essence / corpses to kill anything, in which case staying alive is useless… just die and get a full essence bar, pop simulacrum and get back to it. Purposely dying is better than taking that trait.

There may be some weird interactions going on here with the FS and some other items. I have brought this up with the group as this seems to be echoed a bunch over the weekend and tied with other items that may be confusing.

3 Likes