Filter for no six piece set leaderboard

It looks like the filter is looking for six actual set pieces instead of the six piece bonus. Both wizard and monk leaderboards show chars with six piece bonus from rorg in cube listed in the no-six piece leaderboards. Am I missing something?

2 Likes

Believe I seen this as well. They probably need for the “No Set Bonus” flag to be set for LoN/LoD, instead of however they have it flagged to look for currently.

Glad I’m not crazy lol - hope this is fixed or non-six pc leaderboard will be pretty worthless.

1 Like

Actually, no. I noticed the same thing and saw a Barb WW character wearing all 6 pieces being listed under no set. It is definitely buggy right now.

They need to create a category with mixed sets or uncategorized, when the system detects combos like aughild, capt crimson, 4 parts + 6 parts and so on.

The issue it’s some folks will feel excluded from it, but also they didn’t entirely used only that set, so the “mixed” could be interesting.

Does anyone have actual screenshots of a character who definitely had the 6pc bonus showing up in this leaderboard? The ones I saw were actually trolling and had only 5pc equipped with no rorg, or 4pc with rorg.

You can’t really troll when you look at the Hero Details in game from an actual run… it’s what was actually used for the GR. Looking at the player’s profile is a different matter and can be manipulated but not Hero Details.

Yes, and I’m asking if someone has a screenshot to prove this? Because it’s easy to misread it and think you’re seeing 6pc bonus when it’s not.

Post patch, I’m still seeing the same 6 pc bonus on players in the “no 6 piece set “ leaderboard- sigh…

Who?

Specifically which class, which players?

I inspected most on each leaderboard (didn’t check all Necros, because there are a lot of them) and could find no one with a 6-piece bonus.

If you’re thinking of a few Demon Hunters, please re-examine. There were a few DH’s with 5 pieces equipped but no RoRG (and thus are appropriately “No Six Piece” elligible).

Season 23 wizard is where I still see it. The Tals6/ firebirds4 combo with rorg in the cube. Top spot on leaderboard right now.

I hadn’t checked Seasonal (far as I was concerned, no one was playing Seasonal this PTR).

If you check the date, it’s clear they didn’t reset the Seasonal LBs with the patch, the same way that they reset the Normal LBs.

It’s a relic of the first patch. It’s likely not “still broken”, it just wasn’t reset. Seems to be working just fine moving forward in Normal

I hope you’re right, and if that’s the case, the filter must be applied at the time of GR completion not when you pull up the leaderboard and view it.

It would make sense for it to work that way. It would greatly reduce the number of calculations required.

Calculate it once on rift completion and cache the result = 1 calculation per clear.

Calculate it each time a player opens the leaderboard per view = hundreds of calculations per player * thousands of players = lots more unnecessary repeated calculations.

It’s a lot more efficient to determine it once on a successful clear and then cache that result.