Fever Clan: Recruiting ALL Players

Hey all, I am a Diablo Recruiter for Fever, a multigaming community with over 1000 ACTIVE members among all our titles, and 105+ active members of our D3 section.

We are looking for mature, non-toxic players to fill our ranks for both Seasonal (softcore and hardcore) and Non-seasonal (softcore and hardcore) side of the game. Seasonal side is more active.

We have seasonal launch events, weekly organized game nights on various nights, and we have larger events for some weekends.

Basically if you want an active group that is always up for games, give us a try! We also play Apex Legends, CS:GO, Destiny 2, DOTA2, FFXIV, Grim Dawn, LoL, Over Watch, PoE, Warframe, World of Warcraft, as well as MANY other games.

What we offer in our D3 section:

• Large playerbase for Diablo 3
  • D3 playerbase - mostly seasonal players
  • We host weekly game nights and events
  • Seasonal Greater Rift competitions with prizes
  • Our own D3 Discord channels on the Fever Clan Discord
  • Seasonal D3 teams with varying goals and times
  • Playerbase that does not cheat or exploit to compete against
  • Good discussions and banter on D3 channels in Discord (The place to be)

What we require of you to join our in-game only clan:

• Follow the Fever-Rules (in summary): Act mature, be respectful and remain calm
  • Have a team player attitude and most importantly be drama free

If you’re interested and would like to join us in game, then please follow these steps:

1. Press Shift+O while in game to open a window.
  2. In the bottom left on the window that opened press the red Find-button below Community.
  3. In the <Filter> option field, type in Fever.
  4. Choose Fever and join the community.
  5. Once in community chat, you can ask for a clan invite.

Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 18 years or older. You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our Discord server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about!

Dont forget to join our Discord: discord.gg/EwHNfkb

Questions? Please reach out to Entropian#1761 on Bnet or Entropian#0275 on Discord.

See you in game!

I’m looking for a new clan. I left the last one because the clan was always very active for the first three weeks of a given season, then it was a ghost town. How active on D3 does your clan stay throughout the course of a season?

Did you enjoy season 17? Do you wish you had more people to help you with your demon slaying? With season 18 literally right around the corner now may be a good time to take a look at where you are in the game. Start the new season off right with Fever! Benefits include groups of people at launch, character development from dedicated players, and people to enjoy your other favorite games with. Join the discord and say hey!

Hey fellas im looking for a group of people to play with and i love using discord, Hit me up here in IG as Shraken

LESS THAN 24 HOURS UNTIL THE NEW SEASON! Have you found your group yet? Looking for a new active community that share the same love of gaming and Diablo as you do? Fever is looking for people to join our family. Hop in our discord, say hey, and lets enjoy the new season and all the future changes together.

Heya, I was in the clan for a few seasons and took a break from D3 for a few, but I am looking to push grifts again. Demiricon#1319, I’m in the community already, hit me up. Playing barb main this season, can do some zdps for 100+ grifts.

Didn’t enjoy the season start? Did it take you all week to hit 70? Still trying to gear your main and working with level 5 main gems? Thinking about stopping this season already because you cant find a group? If you answered “YES” to any of these questions then take a look at where you’re at… Because you’re not in Fever! Want to enjoy this season? Looking for constant game nights? Want people to run groups with? Need help with gearing? Then join us. Join the community chat in game, say hey, hop in the discord and lets get you in one of our clans. Dont let a rough season start stop you from enjoying the game. Let us take care of you and show you the way.

looking to join your clan and starting a new season. im a seasoned d3 player