Feel pretty good but just in case

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/DrWho345-6124/hero/113791940

After finally acquiring the Primal Yang from Kadala (couldn’t believe it either) I feel like when I play, everything is melting, I want to try and get a little better at not dying, basically trying to be a little tougher glass cannon, go a little higher with grifts (can currently destroy lvl 80 only, highest is 85) and improve my current characters with the progress from this one

So apart from building paragon, and potentially getting better gear fast, any other suggestions as to how I can improve would be very much appreciated

Thanks

Swap Sticken to Zei.
Sticken is a single target gem, useless to cloud of mobs. It also need time to build the stack. People use it only in higher GR that takes few minutes to kill the RG.
I won’t consider it if RG can be killed under 2 minutes.

Thanks Maskraider I have a same lvl zei, I will switch tonight

Hey DrWho345 :slight_smile:

On your Seasonal DH:

Squirts - Roll Dex to Fire (that is a very nice amulet)

Nemesis Bracers - Roll Lightening to Fire.

Restraint - Roll Vit to Crit Hit Chance

Focus - Roll Life to Crit Hit Chance

Change out Emeralds in your gear to Diamonds.

Augment that beautiful Yangs with at least a level 80 gem.

Your Templar could use an Ess of Johan amulet and Wyrdward and Oculus Rings. A Freeze of Deflection shield would also be nice.

This may seem counterintuitive, but these changes will significantly increase your damage output and you will be killing things before they can hurt you. For a UE DH, the best defense is a strong offense.

I didn’t mention rolling the Vit on your Yangs, I would leave it as is for now.

1 Like

I would consider swapping the Nems to Wraps of Clarity and replacing Awareness with Single Out.

Nems with Squirts scares the :poop: out of me since I always seem to spawn Dervishes and it’s just really risky with Squirt’s (IMO) which it seems would be a reason to slot Awareness…I think the added DR from Wraps and DPS from Single Out will offset the couple extra elites you don’t spawn with Nems.

And gratz on that Yang - it will serve you well…as well as that Squirt’s - it’s a beauty!!

Nice Yang’s! Congrats! Aside from rolling off Vitality on your bow, I don’t see much that needs tweaking.