Feedback Demon Hunter PTR 2.7.5

Altar of Rites
I find it a very positive new feature to enrich the game. I just wish the powers could be turned on or off once unlocked. I think that at the end of the season it should go to the non-season except for the power of the potions.

Primal Ashes
I think this feature is great for people who get junk primals, but I don’t think there should be that difference between Cube Primal and regular Primal. You should be able to occupy as many as you want since it is a reward for finding all those objects.
I would change the recipe so that they become common Primals and so the person who proposes it can finally have their complete primal equipment.
I liked the color change to red in the background.

Demon Hunter

Natalya’s Vengeance:
The set felt great, but then again… Another set that uses strafe? Maybe I would look for another alternative like for example.

-(6) Set Nat:
When using Vault, and if you use Arcstone it will give a pulse for 5 seconds that will deal 10,000% increased damage, if it is crossed with a Spike Traps the damage increases to X% (This maybe a bad example, but the thing is, no more Strafe Please)

Demon Hunter Unhallowed Essence:
I think he’s doing well in damage but he lags a bit behind Marauder.
It would increase their damage a bit to even out strength.

Demon Hunter The Shadow’s Mantle:
There’s no point in giving him Fan of Knives damage only on his 2-piece set from him.
I would buff Sword of Ill Will and Spines of Seething Hatred and change the effect of Lord Greenstone’ Knife to:

Lord Greenstone’s Knife
Every Vault gain 1000% increased damage for your next Fan of Knives, the effect can be stacked. When you hit with a resource-spending attack, this effect disappears.

-(6) Set Shadow:
Impale deals an additional 75,000% weapon damage to the first enemy hit, and 25,000% to subsequent enemies.
Fan of Knives and Chakram deals an additional X% weapon damage.

I like Smoke Screen far more than Vault or Strafe. That skill feels underdone, meanwhile it’s the most practical, it just lacks passability.

Natalya’s Vengeance:
The set felt great, but then again… Another set that uses strafe? Maybe I would look for another alternative like for example.

After the first few hours into the PTR this was exactly what I was going to say. Personally I never liked Strafe-based builds, the DH since Season 1 has had great and funny builds and yet another Strafe build is just plain boring, would be nice to have other skills to enjoy different playstyles (having a different skill triggered by Strafe doesn’t count xD).

Or here’s a thought, leave Natalya’s Vengeance alone. :angry: :face_vomiting: :-1: P.S. Will the Nat’s set I already have stay the same or will it become the new p.o.s.?

No, changes to set items are retroactive.

First of all, the conclusion is that Unhallowed Essence 6 Pieces bounus still need to be buff 3 tiers(6-P 1700% bounus→3000% bounus), otherwise it cannot compete with Hungering Arrow and Shadow Impale:not only needs more times to clear GR,but also requires more operations.
I can fast clear GR 125 with 10K Paragon about 50K Dex by Multishot on PTR 2.7.5, which takes about 4 minutes to 6 mins, while Hungering Arrow takes about 2.5 mins to 4 mins fast clear GR125 and Shadow Impale takes about 3mins to 4 mins.Therefore, if Unhallowed Essence can’t continue to buff 3 tiers, then this Set will not compete with Hungering Arrow and shadow impale.