Feedback about 2.7.2 WD

Here is my little feedback.

Reworked Items

Lakumba’s Ornements

Thanks a lot for the rework of this item!
Now, they give a real DR, not a just a chance to have a decent DR.

I tried them with Jade and Mundu builds, and it’s really enjoyable.
You can now replace Rubis and/or Amethyst with Topaze!

And no necessary to use Sacred Harvester with Mundu’s set.

The chase of DR is finished, enfin.

Shukrani’s Triumph

Works really nice with the Jade’s Set!
Better than Vile Hive.
I like a lot this set and I retrieve the pleasure to play with it, run, run, and… BOOM!

Arachyr’s Set

I’m really disappointed…
The idea is good but too messy.

• 2P: How a primary skill (Corpse Spiders) can have “life”?

• 4P: Really (really) hard to apply, especially when the Spider Queen is “blocked” and no longer reacts.

Voilà !

3 Likes

I wouldn’t even say the idea is good. Please include ALL creatures in the 2P, give some good damage buffs there or something more.

for the 4P, I like the out of the box thinking, but the implementation right now is messy and it only focuses on spiders. Again i’d like to see all creatures involved. don’t forget the frogs and bogodile.

TBH, Arachyr is too scattered (don’t know if it’s the good traduction…) since a loooooong time.

It’s not really oriented Primary skills, not oriented Secondary skills, not whatyouwant…

It’s… Arachyr…

You know what i never understood? Coils of the First Spider bracer. There is spider in it’s name, yet it gives you DR when chaneling Fire Bats. Why? Now i’m not saying they should strip away any item that can be used in the Fire Bats build, but come on.

2 Likes

Indian is on a roll. Listen Blizz! And lets give frogs a multiplier weapon too while we are at it! Something for all of Arachyr not just the spider portion.

Read this guys post