FB wizard needs to be nerfed too

Blizzard did a good job with new balance changes to bonespear necro and Aov crusader which were clearly overperforming in comparison to other classes.

However, they forgot to nerf FB wizards as well. FB wizard also too powerful and needs to be nerfed. FB was actually fine where it was during the PTR and did not need to have its nerfs reverted.

FB players had their fun for a season and now, they should get balanced to the level of other classes for next season. As it stands currently, FB is far more powerful than other classes and can deal orders of magnitude other inferior builds can dream of. Therefore, they need to be nerfed to equilibrium and be balanced with other classes. This is the only way other classes can have some fun too.

Let dps barb , dps dh, dps monk, and dps wd have some fun in competitive group play. The problem is that noone wants these classes outside of Zdps support builds because FB wizard and other over performing builds is far superior and deals much more damage.

Also, off topic but Rat necros builds need to be destroyed entirely. Even though its not as a strong as the wizard speed meta, it is also far too powerful and for far too many seasons.

2 Likes

I stopped reading here because clearly you just want things nerfed and you don’t even care about if they actually do it right.

28 Likes

so again a suggestion based on group play?

he never did a solo 130+++ …

4 Likes

Stop it with the Nerf Requests and play your own game. Let Blizzard do their jobs, as they are aware of all the builds. Every patch has dominant classes/Builds, and then they get nerfed so that another build/class can dominate. We have seen that with the monk, DH, Necro, Sader, Barb, WD, and now the Wiz. That is how this game is played, as it gives players the change in classes and builds, as otherwise this game would be boring if one was forever to play one class/build. Quit with the Nerf requests, Blizzard knows what they are doing.

6 Likes

Wow, talk about contradicting yourself. You complain that it’s boring to play the same class/build, but are against nerfing FB wiz so that we have to play that build again? And do you seriously claim that Bliz is aware of every build, and knows what’s best for the playerbase? Oh yeah they were aware of Innas. I bet that’s the only build we all wanted buffed.

2 Likes

Yeah, FB needs a nerf as well.

If they do, they should really start showing it.

1 Like

so your solution is to nerf everything so everything equally sucks?

5 Likes

DH had fun for 2 seasons. And necro had fun for i dont know how many seasons. Maybe they let FB stay this season aswell since ppl dont like twister that much. Also no zWizz build yet which is worth using

2 Likes

Twister Wizard is still very strong, it solo clears GR142 @ 5k paragon. We have a Twister Wiz clear on NA server of GR150 at 7k paragon.

Firebirds is GR147 @ 5k paragon.

You guys can figure out what needs to be done.

1 Like

Eh, if they nerf it then so be it, if they don’t then so be it.

what you really need is atleast 1x set for each class that is able to go high solo push tiers. Not nerf something. that just sounds like a kid saying. “oh no i’m a DH main but i can never push high GRS like that wiz guy i saw. please nerf him”. What you need here is a DH buff.

You want all classes to have atleast 1x set at a time to be comparable to other top tier class sets.

And after 2x seasons, refresh it to other sets. SO, the type of people who enjoy a specific class can choose to stick to that class.

For some reason, blizzard doesn’t seem to do that.

The sole focus on classes is part of D3s problem. Builds is what need to be balanced, much more than classes.

It is simply easier to nerf a small handful of builds, than to buff 1000 others.

This concept is another part of the problem with D3.

It is exactly what they do though. Buffing different sets for Flavor of the Month. And it is a disgrace.

2 Likes

All sets should be able to do high solo push. It is not a hard goal to accomplish. Really.

4 Likes

Hopefully with Diablo 4 we won’t need to wait approx 3+ months for every single major balance change.

2 Likes

well there is always some sets made for team play benefits. so at the least 1x set each class for high tier solo gr push

Twister might even be stronger than FB at higher paragon. Archon twister atleast. FB u have to fish alot more and just isnt as consistent. But alot of ppl dont like twister gameplay. No doubt FB is strong and should prolly get nerfed. Just saying it might actually stay for 2 seasons like GoD. Atleast ppl have another option than rats.

I’d much rather see other classes/sets/builds brought up to a level like Firebird, than see builds that are working that people enjoy, being nerfed. I don’t even play firebird, btw.

7 Likes

What is the meaning to ask to boost your favourite build, when you can ask to nerf others.

FB would actually be in a really good spot if they would get rid of that abysmal Mirror Image interaction.
I want to play an actual FB build. How it originally was intended when they revised the set.
Now it’s a pet build with horrible pet mechanics…

1 Like