FB Twister is looking pretty good

Im not a fan of pet builds on console. For some reason kills from pets do not proc an oculous ring on the follower. Instant 85% less damage.

Which doctor pet buids and typhons wiz already have this problem.

Whats with them doubling ethereal weapon damage from 100% to 200% for everyone but the monk?

Yeah inna looking like a lot of fun and possible 4 man xp meta. We will see how final notes play out. Im really liking this build. I cleared a gr120 on ptr at 800p with ease.

It’s good to see it getting tweaked. Hope they continue with more balancing works.

Seems to be the most likely explanation.

Blizzard and I don’t really care if anyone approves.

Then its a goid thing I wasn’t concerned with providing approval or dissapprovale.

I was merely providing clarity.

…and now we know. The final patch notes are out. No nerfs of any kind. The build that solo cleared 150 in 7 minutes is getting extra 200-400% damage next season. Race to 150 is gonna be a short one.

At least now that any solo player can clear and probably farm 150s with 20k int, it won’t be as much of a disadvantage compared to group players. Might be the easiest solution for the imbalance between solo vs group play: make 150s farmable for solo players lol.

On PS4 currently GR150 by FB Wiz’s are doing it in 4 mins.

Add Ethereals and its sub 2 min GR150 runs at the end of S24.

WoL monk next season for me, though I am starting with PD2 with 8 man HC group, so maybe start new season 2 weeks late.

The resurrection of the Rabid Strike buff is interesting in the final patch notes and makes WoL very strong albeit not as strong as Inna MA itself.

Season of Monk for sure.

1 Like

Its xp meta, so will jump into groups.

Is the WoL build they spec’d into LoD or innas? Haven’t bothered to look, just curious.

I’m looking into specing into LTK for RGK/single target.

I definitely wanna re-explore I6U4 and I6S4 as well.

It’s the LoD WoL that will now smash a GR150 or be up there in meta as potential trash killer, and LTK is buffed massively too. Still think Inna Mystic Ally will win and will hit GR150 at 2.5k paragon easy.

The I6 variants will be worth exploring too.

Yeah, I’ve been giving I6 WoL a serious thought.

LoD at 9,750% with 100% fire damage, 20% damage from 2 fire allies for rough calculation of 23,400%

Vs

I6 at 3,000% per ally including rabid decoy for 33,000% then 10 fire allies granting 100% 40% fire damage. With rough calculation of 92,400%.

92,400%/23,400% = 3.95 times the damage.

Of course with LoD, you actually do damage yourself but the amount is negligible compared to the rabid decoy. I6 would have the mystic allies in addition to rabid decoy doing WoL damage. The issue is only if it can be built.

Required items for both builds being insense torch, rabid strike,helm for WoL, crudest boots, bindings of lesser gods, and pintos pride. Kyroshiro’s blade would be dropped in favor of ethereal weapon.

So, can innas incorporate all of the required items… innas pieces being chest, gloves, belt, pants, boots. Lefebvres shoulders, WoL helm, use rabid strike and ethereal, cube torch. Innas would lose pinto’s pride (only 150%) but still doable. Innas recaculated would be 100/250 x 92,400% = 36,960% resulting in 36,960/23,400 = 1.58 or 58% more damage than LoD. And thats just the WoL damage, not counting actual mystic allies.

Of course this is all assuming rabid strike decoy is still treated as a mystic ally, which i believe it is.

I was wrong about FB Wiz on Console this season, I never noticed the FB Wiz guys who were clearing GR150 in 4 mins were cheating by registering group clears on the solo leaderboards via the “share your save file with Save Wizard” trick.

Genuine GR150 clears are at the 8 min mark thus with the buff of Ethereals in S24 we may see the 5 min mark.

4 Likes

Save editors… so lame. Why even bother?

2 Likes

It’s worse than that.

There is a whole community on Discord dedicated to finding Primals via cheating. Folks have worked out if you craft a level 1 toon, buy x amount of yellow belts, upgrade them until number y and with that number y item reforge it z amount of times on a level 1 toon it will always be a Primal where x, y and z differ for each item.

Utterly pathetic.

2 Likes

thats pretty funny - the lengths people will go to to manufacture an illusion they think people care about - all to avoid playing the game - the things they could otherwise do with their time…

2 Likes

Players that roll gear, hate rolling gear. It’s not fun, it’s time consuming and it’s depressing because you get to see the TRUE odds of getting the right stuff. Players want to be rewarded for playing, not rely on stupid luck to get things. You play how you want to play, rolling gear is part of the game now.

You know what else is funny? Running 10-20 sets of bounties, then reforging same sword 40 times just to find out it doesn’t even turn Ancient once. Then grabbing another and reforging that one 40 times to find out that it doesn’t turn Ancient either. I’d want a refund! But, you prolly think it’s funny. Well, keep laughing. I prefer playing with decent gear.

Yeah. D2:R already has a D2Jsp section. Botting will be rampant on the new version of D2 and the botters will certainly branch out onto consoles selling the best gear.

Im not even sure i will be buying it because this and also the game itself lacks end game. Its there, just not super in depth, like it is on mods that are currently available.