Fatal Error 395002

When I log into my account today and upload the character list, the following error appears and won’t let me log in and enter my character list: There was an error loading the hero. Review. (Code 395002)

Same error wont pull up hero list

Were you able to solve the problem?

last time i had it i stayed a couple of days with the problem until blizzard made a server reset, nearly all ppl with the reset fixed the issue

now we need the reset !!! i hope Blizard would do it fast

1 Like

Same error 395002, reset game, did everything recommended online but still not working.

1 Like

Yes, it does not work, there are some people who can enter but others like us cannot.

what is going on at blizzard? This has been broken since this morning. Billion dollar company cant even keep its servers up.

3 Likes

Same, tried all recommended, non work.

1 Like

i’M STILL GETTIMNG SAME ERROR 395002 FIX PLEASE

1 Like

i have wake up this morning and error continues !!! plz blizzard reset server to allow all stucked chars on list unstuck and let ppl test PTR

2 Likes

This is a temp solution until Blizzard figures out why it’s corrupting account files -

For people that can’t login to the PTR - Close [Battlenet/D3] - you can go into c:\users<username>\Appdata\Local\battlenet\account\ and delete the number folders in there - then relogin

Credit to ldevil on Bluddshed’s stream.

1 Like

Just tried that, renamed the folder, when I re-ran Battlenet the folder was recreated, started the PTR, still stuck with 395002, i.e. it’s certainly not a solution for me.

Still does not work.
Edit1: I can log in to another account and play PTR on my computer, so I don’t think the problem is local.
Edit2:And another computer. Same error.

IT’S FIXED TY NOT sure what did it

Seems to be for some, but not here.