Farming on hardcore

hello,

can anybody suggest me a class what to start to farm bouties/materials faster than sunw wol monk? decided to make the avarice conquest, but farming horadric caches is pain in ma ess.

A ww wotw barb is the fastest thing in game. Trying to keep up with one is just ridiculous. It would still require time to level it to 70 and gear it well enough for split bounty farming.

Are you farming for avarice ring? Or just doing the collect a ton of caches and pop them all at once?

The last time I popped T16 caches I think I got 2-3mil gold. I wasn’t wearing any gold gear but maybe that makes a difference. The thought of getting 25 sets of caches… yuck. That really isn’t an efficient use of time, but the plus side is that you would get tons of stuff you do need from it if you have the patience and persistence.

The last time I did avarice I ran Ruins of Corvice (sp? that place in act 5, you know the one) with a Shadow/Impale DH on T8. Far from the best build but I wasn’t geared very well and that was my best set. I did have an avarice ring and the gold belt with a maxed out boon of the hoarder. It took me two tries and less than an hour total.

1. Run through the first time and don’t kill anything, just open all the doors. The illusion boots from cache helped a ton
  2. Teleport out, equip your avarice/boon ring and regular “killer gear” and go through it again.

Given that there is a kill streak mechanic that makes it rain gold, lots and lots of gold, this should be your best bet for time.