Fancy testing Diablo II Remastered?

Seems we on console will be able to play test D2:R at some point in the future. Alpha test on PC goes live on the 12th of April.

Q: Why is the Technical Alpha PC-only? Will console players be able to test Diablo II: Resurrected?

A: Diablo II: Resurrected will be launching on Windows PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S. We will be including console players in our future play test phase.

1 Like

Thanks for posting that…lets cross our fingers and hope sooner than later…saw the story on Alpha Testing on several Game News Sites and was almost ready to go after the PC Version…I’ll wait…

I got a key for the PC…been playing it with controller support. Plug in a PS4 controller and press a button and it changes the UI to Playstation.

ThaPChild made a video on the controller support and it is much, much better than keyboard and mouse and I concur.

And yes I still cannot post in the D2R forums.

1 Like

That’s cool…and while mentioning the PC Play, take a look over at Gameinformer…they have a article up on Diablo 2 Remastered featuring…“Instant Swap”…with just a touch of a kep anytime during the game, you can go from Old to New and Back Again…they posted some videos showing the swap and it is truely amazing to see the process in action…not to mention the game itself…looking pretty good…

1 Like

Yeah you can do that in the game with a press of one key…it is pretty cool.