Exilecon live stream

I’m in the office.
Why would you cringe?

follow this thread for details

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/d4-vs-poe-4-0

There was someone playing einhar on stage, it was so cringe, and way way too long also. Everyone in chat just spammed cringe and gtfo.

Welp, how’s it feel to be so wrong?

1 Like

I didn’t see something to drag me back to PoE 4.0. But I am happy people are excited about it. We have to see which of the two games (D4 or PoE 2) they choose to play, however. Because people often write something, and later do other thing.

PoE 2 doesn’t look like a fail to me and I don’t even play PoE. But, I might now.

1 Like

Cool. Bump the thread again to tell us how bad it is.

I won’t have to because you’ll all be playing it. I’m betting it comes out at least 18 months before Diablo 4.

1 Like

Let’s have a bet then?

Sure. I bet it won’t be out prior to 18 months.

1 Like

What is the bet then?

I have a lot of PoE currency. Since you’ll play it we can easily use it as betting value.

PoE 2 will be out next year. So I’ll say no sooner than the summer of 2021 for D4

That’s not 18 months however. PoE2 is scheduled for Q4 2020. 18 months of it is somewhere in 2022.

Sure, let’s go with that then. 02/22/22 at 02:22am PST.

Let’s see who comes closer.

Okay, what are we betting? PoE currency is easy to transfer.

I don’t play PoE put your money where your mouth is. Whoever is closer Gifts D4 to the other player.

What version of D4 are we gifting? It would have different versions - regular, deluxe etc…

Just regular. PC (not sure you can gift a different console) and I ain’t tryna drain your bank account.

I am not sure I won’t buy the deluxe. It may have more stash space in it and certain cosmetics I’ll like for example.

Doesn’t matter to me, gift the Deluxe.

Now what’s your date?